Have you ever taken a girls shoe?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Leopard

Re: Have you ever taken a girls shoe?

Post by Leopard »

I would love that to happen to me!!!
Elise D wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:25 pm
Jack170202 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 pm Yes but it’s mostly when I’m at my sisters house, I say that I’m going to the toilet but I go and take the slippers that she was wearing earlier on and because they are compact they hold the smell and sweat soooo good... like literally just today I did it and I put my hand inside and it was wet with sweat so what I do is, I put my dick up one and turn the other one inside out so I get the... “full experience” 😉 it is like a delicacy when I go over there, she is 10 years older than me (I’m 17). At times in the past she would say that she is cold and would throw a blanket over both of us and unknowingly her foot would touch the inside of my thigh just inches away from my crotch or sometimes her foot would touch my balls which would make me jump and in response she would say “is everything alright?” And also sometimes when she would have a blister she would place her foot on my thigh and force me to look... he foot always felt sooo warm and sweaty 🥵😫
Wow that must have been good, I always take every chance to “accidentally” touch people with my foot

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I never stole shoes or socks. I managed to sniff and grab many different shoes, heels of different women and girls. Collegues, strangers, neighbour and friends. I usually also take pics of them and specially the insoles.. Love to see the toe prints!!! Anyone of you do the same? If yes, shall we start posting them here? :)
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Leopard wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:42 pm I never stole shoes or socks. I managed to sniff and grab many different shoes, heels of different women and girls. Collegues, strangers, neighbour and friends. I usually also take pics of them and specially the insoles.. Love to see the toe prints!!! Anyone of you do the same? If yes, shall we start posting them here? :)
I have quite a collection of worn in Birkenstock photos - some with the straps pulled apart, some regular.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I would love to see them!!!
tobydole wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:05 am
Leopard wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:42 pm I never stole shoes or socks. I managed to sniff and grab many different shoes, heels of different women and girls. Collegues, strangers, neighbour and friends. I usually also take pics of them and specially the insoles.. Love to see the toe prints!!! Anyone of you do the same? If yes, shall we start posting them here? :)
I have quite a collection of worn in Birkenstock photos - some with the straps pulled apart, some regular.
footboyaddicted87

Post by footboyaddicted87 »

It was two fridays ago, September 1st/2023. I was casually on my phone in the main hallway, peeking out of the corner of my eye to see which shoes belong to which girl. So far, 8 ladies have entered, taken off their shoes, and went up the stairs to the Yoga class. I was about to take a pair of shoes when the door opened again. She was in her early-40s, bleach blonde hair, and the body of a 25-year old.
She greeted me with a smile, asked if it was my first time at that particular Yoga class, and we exchanged names. Her "Debbie", me "Dennis". She asked if I was coming up to class, and I responded saying I was waiting for an important phone call. She said "Okay."
Near the shoe mat, she bent down and untied her black and pink Nike running shoes. I then noticed that she was removing her pink ankle socks! She stuffed the ankle socks into her runners, and went up to class. I followed, trying not to look suspicious. After 10 minutes of class, I made a signal to Debbie that my phone was ringing, and I exited the class. I had 20 minutes - that's how long the class was- so I hurried down the staircase, down to the shoe mat. I grabbed the Yoga teacher's shoes and socks and entered the private washroom on the first floor. I started by sniffing the pink ankle socks, while sticking my dick in her shoes. I groaned hard in pleasure. Then I switched. I wrapped one lil ankle socks over my dick, then sniffed her shoes. Before orgasm I let go, pre-cum jetting out into the sock. 5 times I let go before orgasm, puddles and strings of pre-cum now inside one of the shoes.
I checked the time and realized there was only 7 minutes left in class. I stuck my dick in a shoe, fucking it nice and slow, and OMG, it felt so damn good. I pulled out and started jerking, aiming at her left shoe.
"UH! AHH! UHHHHHHH YEEaaahhhhhh..... UHHH!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh omg omg fuck yes..."
6 spurts of jizz in total erupted out of my cock, one thick spurt in the left shoes, two thick spurts in the right shoes. One thick spurt on the toe of the left shoe. And two thick spurts clinging and hanging off the shoelaces of the right shoe.
I quickly replaced the shoes to the spot where they were. I could hear voices uop the stairs. Class was over. I pretended to be on the phone so I could watch her put on the cum filled shoes. I kept her socks.
Within 5 minutes, the class came down, the yoga teacher chatting away with one of the students.
She looked confused and muttered "I could've sworn I left my socks in my shoes. Huh! Ok then". She went in her gym bag, pulled out white ankle socks. She was distracted by the girl she was chatting with, she didn't pay any attention to the cum-filled shoe, both inside and outside. same with the left shoe. My cock was now throbbing at the thought of knowing her clean white ankle socks were stepping in my cum.My fresh cum soaking her socks.. Guaranteed she'd notice eventually!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

ive done it in middle school and at the end actually gave her a foot massage (because she was wearing nylons) and she liked it. ive also done it a few times in church when i was a teenager. we had a lounge area where we use to chill while choir would sing or during offering (during service) or in between sunday school and morning service. so every now and then i would take a girls shoe and run. i would only do it to the girls i knew tho. most of them were shoeplayers anyway so would always get a peek at their nylon feet.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Never actually stolen a shoe before, but I have grabbed and sniffed in a "controlled environment". Both instances were cute coworkers bare in flats. The first coworker was sitting on one foot with her other foot dangling. She was dipping in and out of the lone flat and eventually her foot was out completely. I made a joking comment about a bad smell and I was looking down at her foot and she jokingly replied "I know my feet don't stink" and then I reached down and grabbed and smelled the empty flat and I said "debatable" while laughing then she was like gimme my shoe also laughing. Her shoe smelled like baby powder and she had pretty feet to top it off. The second instance was a different coworker I was sitting next to and she was hard dangling (four toes out dangling only on the big toe) and the shoe dropped on my foot! As I was bending down to grab it I went for a super quick whiff and got a scent of maybe coconut lotion. She apologized and I said no worries at all and was even able to slide the flat back on her foot. I realized the risk afterwards but she was really cool with it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was at the first Shazam! movie sat next to cute Hispanic lady in a jean skirt nylons and black suede flats. She took off her shoes and during the movie I reached it with my foot and sniffed it for five minutes. This had to be her first time wearing them because the smelled brand new. She was so into the movie and cuddling with her bf she didn't notice. I returned the shoe though
Plumber_Wings

Post by Plumber_Wings »

I've never taken a girl's shoes but I have sniffed them once. I rented a room in college with my friends who are a couple. I was home alone and their room was opened. I noticed her patent black heels by the bed. I walk in and give them a sniff. Didn't smell like anything which told me she hardly wore them. Kind of a thrill but I didn't get much out of it.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I've taken shoes, and then sold them. Quite stinky though.
Hoseluster

Post by Hoseluster »

This is a very hot true story. The way it played out is pretty crazy. I used to be a night janitor for a bank when I was in my very early twenties... my first day there, I walked by one of the customer service reps desks to collect their garbage, when I noticed the nameplate of a girl I once had a thing for (even a date with)when I was like 15-16.

It was definitely her because she had pictures of herself and family in her cubicle. As I glanced down to pick up and empty her wastepaper basket, I noticed a pair of her work heels sitting under her desk.

So... needless to say, I couldn't resist! The urge just came over me as I felt the adrenaline shoot straight up into my balls and cock... I quicky swooped down and grabbed them and tossed them into a clean empty bag inside of my little janitor cart (since there were surveillance cameras all over that joint) and promptly headed to the men's room.

Men's rooms in general are not a very sexy place-- but this was my only option right then and there as I was overcome with quivering lust... besides, my co-worker just cleaned the restroom not even half an hour beforehand.

I went inside of the handicapped stall and stripped completely naked-- grabbed one of her little size five black heels and began inhaling and licking her sweet, sweaty essence while sliding my cock inside of the other one and humping it like a dog!

These heels were pretty worn and had a nice sweet sweaty odor to them... I couldn't contain my groaning and just let loose! I came SO FUCKING HARD and SO FAST!

After ejaculating inside of one of her heels, I popped them back in the cart and sneakily returned them underneath her desk like nothing ever happened. I was excited at the thought of her putting them back on the next day... I wish I could have witnessed that.

What's even kinda creepier, is that I anonymously admitted this whole scene to her in an online chat. She pretended to be flattered... in a lame attempt to figure out who I was.... But just knowing that I actually-- not only did that -- but even admitted it to her-- anonymous or not-- to this day still fucking turns me on.

She was a short, curvy brown haired girl with giant eyes and pretty little size five feet... all I managed to do was kiss her about five years previous to my raping of her heels...

I've never shared this with anyone before.

But it's one hundred percent TRUE.

One of the weirdest/kinkiest/creepiest things I've ever done in my foot fetishist lifespan.

It was hot. 😁
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

Yup, I got busted once too.
My gorgeous sister in law was living with us at one time and I stole her flats. They smelled sweaty 🤩 My wife ended up finding them in my closet 🙃

My sister in law has been a great source of stinky feet over the years. She is very very pretty. She once came over and was hanging out in our kitchen playing with her black Roxy flats, black socks, right in front of me. I recorded it. Most amazing part: she ran upstairs with my wife to play makeup and left her shoes behind, they surprisingly smelled sweaty.

Actually the first time I met her, when she was a teen, she worked at Moe’s after school. My girlfriend then, now wife went and picked her up from work to introduce her to me and hangout. We ended up going back to my girlfriend’s house and watched movies. My sister in law took off her Adidas and laid down on the couch. I quickly acted like I dropped something near her shoes so I could take a whiff. They smelled vinegary! They both ended up falling asleep on the couch, my sister in law’s socked feet propped up. I snook around on the floor and took a whiff around the toe area, boom!!! Cheesy feet

Another instance while she was living with us, at the time she worked at restaurant and wore non-slip shoes. Every night she would drop them at the door, we wait for her to walk off so I could sniff them, nothing 😞 then one night, one night only she dropped them at the door and those shoes smelled sweaty, perfect sweaty smelling! Not sure what she did that day or if she wore her socks two days in a row.

Over the years I’ve missed opportunities to steal amazing smelling shoes from coworkers and ex-girlfriends. One ex was in nursing school and she used to come to work afterwards change clothes, living her scrubs and Reebok Classics in her car. Many times, at work she asked me to run to her car to get something for her and I smelled her sneakers OMG so cheesy, it was really arousing.

Same job, sort of dating my “dream girl” at the time lol and she used to leave some clog-like shoes she often wore at work in her car. She asked me to get something out of her car and sniffed them, wonderful, lingering sweaty aroma. I did rub the shoe against my cock and it felt extremely amazing. She had a weird effect on me in general, so made sense. Months later, I hung out with her and a friend to eat at IHOP and we ended up being out until early in the morning and fell asleep together at a friends house. My crush just happened to be wearing sneakers while we were out. While they were asleep, I took a whiff of her socked feet OMG cheesy! Months later stopped by her house and she was in her room. She just got home, she left me in her room and I saw her white Reebok Classics sitting on the floor with ankle socks in them. I took a whiff her socks and they had a very strong cheesy smell! I wish I would’ve taken them 🤦‍♂️

Something about Reebok Classics creating stinky feet…

My first job and first crush, beautiful Filipino girl I worked with who looked like Pocahontas, literally auditioned for the role at Disney. She used to wear a skirt, stockings and flats everyday. She has amazing legs!!! I loved working with her, she dip and dangle all shift. She started leaving her shoes at work. Those flats were odor-iffic!!! I was such a fool for not taking them.

I once at an old job, had a one on one with my beautiful manager. She was wearing pants, stockings and heels. During the meeting she was sitting on one leg with the other on the floor. She slide her foot half out of her shoe (like women do, so sexy) but I was shocked at how strong her foot odor was. Very arousing!

Once, while moving a very pretty family friend named Brittany helped us. After arriving at our new place she dropped her Jordan’s at the door. I got a chance to take a whiff, wowzers, very strong. I remember she was wearing red socks 🤩

Last story for now… my wife is the worship leader at our church and has many beautiful ladies on her worship team. The team has practiced in our home several times over the years. I remember a few shoe sniffing experiences as ladies dropped their shoes off at the door, all of the ladies below are gorgeous - no exaggeration (wish I could share pics, just using first initials to keep anonymity):
E: black tights and stinky black flats, very strong
M: stinky flats and sneakers all the time, till this day
A: stinky flats every time, whew!
M: stinky Adidas
H: stinky heels

I’ve never tried to keep any of their shoes, of course.