Regrets involving feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Regrets involving feet

Post by Feeture Feature »

Now that it seems the world will not return to the normal I knew in the past, especially in attending public events, I find my mind reliving the 55 years I have enjoyed footsie and touching feet and shoes of women I did not know. And I have just come up with the top 3 regrets for missed chances.

1. During winters, the Metropolitan Opera of New York simulcasts some performances to local theaters on weekends. I loved to attend these in my local city because it was in an old theater with lots of room to stick my hand through the bottom of the seats next to me and it was open seating with the theater not being too crowded. The crowd tended to be older but this didn't bother me, a foot in the dark and unseen is quite exciting when it rubs my hand. On Easter about 2 years ago, there was a nice size crowd. The main floor and the mezzanine were open. I found the main floor was most suited to my desires because of the seat layout. The mezzanine had steeply rising rows with very narrow leg room between rows. And it was not possible to reach through the seats next to me. I spotted a family in the lobby before the doors opened. The wife was probably in 40s and very tall. She had a nice figure and very long legs. She was not concerned about her height, as she was wearing beige pumps with a platform sole and tall clunky heel. Her skirt was short and her legs were bare. A teen daughter and the father made up the rest of the family. The daughter had on black ballerina flats and tights with a plaid skirt. When the doors opened, they headed for the mezzanine. And I had spotted some other women on the main floor that seemed likely targets for me. I have come to regret I did not head for the mezzanine and target the family. I keep imagining the mother crossing her long legs and playing with those heavy shoes for the 3 hours of the show or resting her feet on the seat back next to me. Or the teen daughter might have been behind me also shoeplaying.

2. A small theater I used to go to put on plays about 3 or 4 times a year. It is very cramped and you need reserved seats. I started buying 2 seats so I would have a chance of a woman sitting in the row behind me. There was a good rise between rows and it was generally easy to touch the woman's feet. So I bought 2 seats for one show and was in the third row. Two women had been wrongly seated in my seats. They moved to the second row (their actual seats) and I took mine. I regretted this after I saw one of the women had very long legs and had to apologize to the woman in front of her for kicking the woman's arm when crossing her legs. I wish I had never said anything about the wrong seats and would have sat in front of the long-legged woman.

3. One of my favorite experiences is also one of my regrets. I started having an obsession to go to movies when I was in college. Theaters were always crowded on opening Friday nights. Many of the women were on dates after their day jobs and were still dressed for work and I had a really good chance of being seated next to a woman who would shoeplay. At the opening for "Alice's Restaurant" there was a huge crowd. I spotted a couple that something told me to sit beside. She heelpopped her black pumps while we waited for the movie. She had white stockings and a skirt on. When the coming attractions were on I saw she had crossed her legs toward me and had her shoe off. She soon stretched out her shoeless foot and pressed it against my calf as she lifted her feet under her with the soles facing me. Soon she extended one foot toward me and began rotating her ankle. Her toes smacked into my thigh but she didn't say anything but did stop moving. Later she lifted her knees up to under her chin, covering her legs with a raincoat. When she lowered her legs to point her soles at me again, I got a whiff of her very pleasant foot odor. She kept her soles lightly touching my thigh until the movie ended (and it is a long one). I thought it strange that she never lifted her feet so they were next to her male companion. They were always toward me. I was so young and inexperienced and the experience overwhelmed me. Plus I was with a classmate who knew nothing of my interest. But I have always regretted not reaching out and touching those hosed feet.

If theaters get set up for social distancing I will never have chances like this again. Does anyone else have regrets due to the new "normal"?