The best looking lady you seen today?

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

The best looking lady you seen today?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I wanted to start an ongoing thread on the most attractive lady you seen for each day and she should be someone you seen on the street,store, etc.No people from tv movies magazines etc.

Today I was walking to my building and I see this fine red headed Asian lady wearing business suit and classicheels she had great legs.So Im walking back from the gym on my break and guess who I see again ? I just followed her and watched her legs and she was getting looks from all kinds of dudes.She went into a mens store and just assumed she had a guy I wanted to just tell her she was attractive and had great legs.Im assuming we work near each other so I'll see her again I hope

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I didn't leave my place today except to go walking, so no women.

Nyllover is covered for this thread since he will list his wife for each and every day. :lol:

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Nyllover is covered for this thread since he will list his wife for each and every day. :lol:
Me? Nahhh... :superlol: :superlol:

By the way...today i saw a beautiful woman in my bed when i woke up! And she was there last night too! :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ykantickleme

[ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

O.K. My turn! Lately I've been seeing this beautiful African-American woman at my local library. She has a gorgeous face and beautiful smile. Every time I go up there, she gives me that "Your Cute" look.

Hopefully, more will come, in time.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yesterday it was Hispanic lady with a great ass at the mall.I wanted to spank it :superhorny: so bad
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Today it was a Filipina babe on her smoke break.I just wanted to say hi because she was such a babe but wussed out.
heelcummer2

Post by heelcummer2 »

can any one here take a photo of the girl the ysaw so we can see them and there heels.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Today I was leaving the shopping when I see a beautiful blonde girl wearing sandals and her feet was just AMAZING. I was a bit hurry so I didn't have much time to see where she was going to. Also, she was with her boyfriend.

Guys...the first thing I thought was: "MAN...Wish I had a girlfriend like her" :imsad:
Footsiefreak

Re: The best looking lady you seen today?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Saw a young lady who looked like a younger Kelly hu maybe 24? Her hair was shorter and she wore glasses 😍
llama

Re: The best looking lady you seen today?

Post by llama »

Wow, bumping a 14 year old thread? Anyways, I saw an administrator from the nursing/ rehab facility wearing pants and black flats. Best I got being stuck here 😢