Spy camera for Android

Anything regarding computer and technology in general.

Moderator: Moderators

ElToroLoco

Spy camera for Android

Post by ElToroLoco »

Hi there, I need a suggestion: which is the best android app to catch video without being caught? ;)

wreck

Re: Spy camera for Android

Post by wreck »

mobilehiddenncamera (PRO version)
spy camera os (Donate version)
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Any recommendations for Apple?
Feet_Guy129

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

Godiva wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:23 am Any recommendations for Apple?
Nope. Tried a couple apps. They either don't work or the recording stops as soon as you exit the app, even if you leave it running in the background. If ya wanna record with your iphone just get a case with a flap that won't turn off your screen. Put the brightness all the way down, set the ringer to quiet and go to town.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Feet_Guy129 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:06 pm
Nope. Tried a couple apps. They either don't work or the recording stops as soon as you exit the app, even if you leave it running in the background. If ya wanna record with your iphone just get a case with a flap that won't turn off your screen. Put the brightness all the way down, set the ringer to quiet and go to town.
I found out the same and stopped wasting my time. Now I have one of those security screen protectors that darkens the screen when viewing the phone at an angle, combined with the brightness all the way down + some extra minor adjustments in settings to make the screen even darker, my phone appears “off” to anybody unless you really give it a close up look.
Feet_Guy129

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

Godiva wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:34 am
Feet_Guy129 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:06 pm
I found out the same and stopped wasting my time. Now I have one of those security screen protectors that darkens the screen when viewing the phone at an angle, combined with the brightness all the way down + some extra minor adjustments in settings to make the screen even darker, my phone appears “off” to anybody unless you really give it a close up look.
This is why I'm thinking about getting a de-googled Pixel 6 pro. It's one of my favorite phones and it's android so there's a good chance I'll be able to record with the screen off. Plus I'm dead sure the camera on that phone can zoom way farther than my old iPhone, which might give me the ability to film from further away or film feet of someone right next to me since the screen will be off. Tho I'm always paranoid that someone will see my phone pointed at their feet and assume I'm filming
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Gents stop wasting your time and/or money on those useless spy apps. Invest in a good privacy screen protector. With most only the user will be able to see the screen. Even directly behind its tough to see if you're not close enough. For added security turn your brightness way down, flash, and ringer off and record away. Also, be sure not to look at your subject while recording its a dead giveaway. (I did this by accident one day, she abruptly put her shoes back on and walked away. Could be coincidence, but I think she knew I was recording)You won't get the highest quality candids in low light but at least its something.
Feet_Guy129

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

The problem is I'm scared that someone will see my phone pointed at their feet and assume I'm filming. I see people walking around with their phones at their waist so it's clearly not a big deal. It's just my brain knows what I'm doing and will make me think that other people around me know what I'm doing as well
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Feet_Guy129 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:56 am It's just my brain knows what I'm doing and will make me think that other people around me know what I'm doing as well
You'll never shoot candid videos if you don't "fix" this. The most important aspect of all this is your attitude. Back in the days I could record a girl dipping at an expo using a camcoder, just by casually standing next to her while pretending I was talking at the phone with the other hand. Your attitude and confidence are 99% of the job. :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Feet_Guy129 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:56 am The problem is I'm scared that someone will see my phone pointed at their feet and assume I'm filming. I see people walking around with their phones at their waist so it's clearly not a big deal. It's just my brain knows what I'm doing and will make me think that other people around me know what I'm doing as well
Unless you give them a reason to believe that, you will be fine. Obviously don’t follow them around, keep your eyes up and let the camera do the looking, and just act natural to your settings. If you can’t get the right angle, if there are too many people around, don’t force it, just move on.

Practice casually holding it by your waist, slightly pointed down to capture their feet. You’ll find that it really doesn’t look conspicuous at all, and like you pointed out, we're all addicted to our phones this days, so having it out is no big deal. Just get a good security screen protector, turn your brightness down for extra measure, and always make sure the flash/light is off.