Does one of my friends have a foot fetish?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Elise D

Does one of my friends have a foot fetish?

Post by Elise D »

Hey everyone, I just wanted ur opinion on something.
At my school there’s this guy who I suspect has a thing for feet. At lunchtimes I sit in the library with a group of guys. While sitting there I always end up dangling/ playing with my school shoes under the table in my sheer tights. Anyway this guy multiple times a day discreetly ducks under the table and does stuff like knocking my shoe off, pulling it off, grabbing it and running away but he plays it all off as a joke. So does he have a fetish or no?
Thanks xx

Jack170202

Re: Does one of my friends have a foot fetish?

Post by Jack170202 »

Possibly... but if not he probably likes you🙃
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

It's hard to say for sure. If I were in the same position, I'd be afraid to be outed, so I wouldn't make that move. So it's entirely possible he's doing it to mess with you (and likely because he likes you).

But he could just be bold enough to go after what he likes, never mind if that means someone saying "Why are you always stealing Elise's shoes?"

Is he ever in a position just to watch, say, in class?
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Jack170202 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:11 am Possibly... but if not he probably likes you🙃
Yeah maybe, it’s a little hard to tell sometimes.
Thanks!
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:09 pm It's hard to say for sure. If I were in the same position, I'd be afraid to be outed, so I wouldn't make that move. So it's entirely possible he's doing it to mess with you (and likely because he likes you).

But he could just be bold enough to go after what he likes, never mind if that means someone saying "Why are you always stealing Elise's shoes?"

Is he ever in a position just to watch, say, in class?
Yeah I guess so, he usually sits behind me or in clear line of sight, plus I have caught him looking a couple times tho that may just be coincidence. Now the more I think about it the more likely it seems, sometimes he removes the laces and a couple of times he’s tried tickling me. Even just today he stepped on the back of my shoe which made me step out of it. Now don’t get me wrong tho I love it when he does this stuff lmao
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

Elise D wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:48 pm
Jack170202 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:11 am Possibly... but if not he probably likes you🙃
Thanks!
You should defo play footsies with him if you get the chance just to see his reaction lol
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Elise D wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:50 pmYeah I guess so, he usually sits behind me or in clear line of sight, plus I have caught him looking a couple times tho that may just be coincidence. Now the more I think about it the more likely it seems, sometimes he removes the laces and a couple of times he’s tried tickling me. Even just today he stepped on the back of my shoe which made me step out of it. Now don’t get me wrong tho I love it when he does this stuff lmao
If he truly has a foot or shoe fetish, he doesn't know how fortunate he is. Of course, asking him about it might put him on alert. I know if anyone had confronted me about that years ago, I sure would have denied it!

But given the repeated behavior, it seems quite likely that he has a partialism. I wouldn't keep stealing a girl's shoe, kicking her shoes off, stealing her laces, or whatever if I didn't want to (a) have her shoe or (b) see her foot.
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Jack170202 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:36 pm
Thanks!
You should defo play footsies with him if you get the chance just to see his reaction lol
Yeah good idea, I’ve tried it a couple times but I’ll give it a proper go today as lunch is in a few minutes. I’ll tie my shoes really loose like usual so they come off with little to no effort
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:38 pm
Elise D wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:50 pmYeah I guess so, he usually sits behind me or in clear line of sight, plus I have caught him looking a couple times tho that may just be coincidence. Now the more I think about it the more likely it seems, sometimes he removes the laces and a couple of times he’s tried tickling me. Even just today he stepped on the back of my shoe which made me step out of it. Now don’t get me wrong tho I love it when he does this stuff lmao
If he truly has a foot or shoe fetish, he doesn't know how fortunate he is. Of course, asking him about it might put him on alert. I know if anyone had confronted me about that years ago, I sure would have denied it!

But given the repeated behavior, it seems quite likely that he has a partialism. I wouldn't keep stealing a girl's shoe, kicking her shoes off, stealing her laces, or whatever if I didn't want to (a) have her shoe or (b) see her foot.
Yeah I guess that makes sense, no one else does it that often and definitely not with his amount of enjoyment. Tho I’m not certain cos I never get angry or anything and always hint that I enjoy it so he might just be doing it cos of that.
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

Elise D wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:17 am

Thanks!
Yeah good idea, I’ve tried it a couple times but I’ll give it a proper go today as lunch is in a few minutes. I’ll tie my shoes really loose like usual so they come off with little to no effort
Great! Let us know how it goes 🙃
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Jack170202 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:47 am

Im back!!! That worked out ten times better than I expected lmao. Ok so here’s what happened (bear with me it’s a long story) our group started chatting on our table in the library like normal (our tables in the corner btw) but after a few minutes I slowly placed my right foot on his lap under the table, he grinned thinking I was joking or it was an accident and locked my shoe in place, I kept slipping my heel in and out pretending that I was trying to get it back without losing it, then as a surprise I pulled it fully out and placed it on his lap. He was definitely not expecting it and nervously touched my foot through their tights a few times. After that the bell went and he took my shoe with him so i hung back for a minute which is why I am now sitting in the bathroom figuring out what just happened
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

Elise D wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:12 am

Im back!!! That worked out ten times better than I expected lmao. Ok so here’s what happened (bear with me it’s a long story) our group started chatting on our table in the library like normal (our tables in the corner btw) but after a few minutes I slowly placed my right foot on his lap under the table, he grinned thinking I was joking or it was an accident and locked my shoe in place, I kept slipping my heel in and out pretending that I was trying to get it back without losing it, then as a surprise I pulled it fully out and placed it on his lap. He was definitely not expecting it and nervously touched my foot through their tights a few times. After that the bell went and he took my shoe with him so i hung back for a minute which is why I am now sitting in the bathroom figuring out what just happened

OMG awesome 🤯 he’s probably doing some crazy stuff with your shoe right now... you should keep on doing it to him, he is a very lucky guy! 😫
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Jack170202 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:30 pm

OMG awesome 🤯 he’s probably doing some crazy stuff with your shoe right now... you should keep on doing it to him, he is a very lucky guy! 😫
Yeah I will! I think I’m gonna ask him out too.
Thanks for all of ur help!
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

Elise D wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:10 pm

Good for you... AND HIM!!! make sure to keep on telling us stories about the foot stuff... also could you show us what shoes you wearing? 🙃
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Jack170202 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:28 pm
Elise D wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:10 pm

Good for you... AND HIM!!! make sure to keep on telling us stories about the foot stuff... also could you show us what shoes you wearing? 🙃
Sure! If u would like I could tell u some in private messages