Do You Think Other Countries TV are Aware of the "Foot Thing"?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Do You Think Other Countries TV are Aware of the "Foot Thing"?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I have no idea if in Vietnam, Albania, Croatia, wherever...some celebrity hosts have received the same type of messages that they have here in the US. It seems as though producers, show directors, camera guys in these countries don't make a huge effort to hide these girls. The girls I think are somewhat aware that maybe it might be "tacky" to remove their shoe/shoes on camera as I have seen some trying to avoid the camera. But honestly I think for the most part, it's not big deal in foreign countries as it is here in the prudish USA.
Curious on thoughts from people from other countries.

Mr. Mike

Re: Do You Think Other Countries TV are Aware of the "Foot Thing"?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I was just watching this Thai women's talk show and noticed the girls look down a lot. I'm assuming they are looking down at a monitor. I've never seen a show filmed so not exactly sure what they would looking at. I'm guessing they know they can dip once off camera...not sure
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

Here in Italy it's almost impossible to see shoeplay or shoes off scene in TV
I think they are aware because every time there's a scene a lot of people comment and suddenly the same girl stops show her feet
Someone doesn't undertand that shoeplay is a spontaneous act and telling the presenter for example that has sexy feet ecc would make her aware
It's a shame because there could be a lot more if everyone enjoy by himself
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well other countries aren't as anal as things like here in America.

I'm guessing they don't make a big deal about it in most other countries. They are just happy that people are watching whether you deemed a "foot creep " or not.