Voyeurfeetzone candid

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

jollyblue78

Voyeurfeetzone candid

Post by jollyblue78 »

When I patrol the beaches in this corner of Europe it isn't rare to meet the same women. This is difficult in the cities' beaches but in the little countries no, it is usual. When I determine that a woman is it not allowed to my collection I neglect her every time I meet her on my way. But the life isn’t predictable and so it happens that, in a boring day I can review my priorities and act with her. This two immigrants from East Europa probably work near here because I meet them many times. I always have neglected them but this time I decide to act. I always want to improve my collection and today isn’t a prolific day so this opportunity could be gold. The Milf is not so bad: good body, pretty face and cured feet. She is in her 40 but she is always a pleasant woman. Her friend is a cougar in her 55 or maybe 60 and she is very ugly. But I appreciate her chubby body and so I decide to give my attentions to her too. Two at the price of one. Both them have lively but sensual feet, with short nails without polish. I am seated few meters ahead, not so near neither so far and my position gives me access at their jewels without difficult. After 10 minutes of clip they go, and I too. Many other times I meet them after this clip but this is the unique episode I decide to work with them.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Clips4sale banned me
Modelcentro banned me

but I'm still alive: https://voyeurfeetzone.gumroad.com/

Preview and collection here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpUMb4 ... bIX70eTWwg