Adriana Karembeu in french tv heelpop

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

ardon

Adriana Karembeu in french tv heelpop

Post by ardon »

Hi there,

I've been looking for this video for quite a while now. The model Adriana Karembeu was invited to a french show that was running in the 2000s called "La méthode Cauet". She was wearing a black dress with black pantyhose and was wearing high heels. She was there to talk about red cross and humanitarian things. At some point the presenter Cauet asked her to show him how to perform a mouth to mouth or safety gestures. So he lied on the ground and she came and sat on her knees by him. And when she did her heel poped from her shoe. I remember this scene being really popular back in the days, but I can't find anymore. Thank you for reading my message!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Adriana Karembeu in french tv heelpop

Post by nyllover »

Adriana Karembeu???? 😲😲😲

WE NEED THIS VIDEO.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Guys, if you have Twitter...please RT this one:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ardon

Post by ardon »

Wooow I finally found it. It is not as clear as in my memories but still pretty cool (there might be a longer uncut version I found this on a best of episode). So starting after the 6:10 mark in this video.