True story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

True story

Post by wsrfr »

Last night I went out to eat at the local restaurant. I was carrying my tray to a specific eating area and I noticed this 35ish lady who looked familiar somehow. I still don't know how. Anyway, I couldn't help sort of looking at her, partly cuz she was attractive. She breifly looked and then looked away. Anyway, I took a look at the feet and the shoes she was wearing. They were somewhat like slippers only designed to be worn outside. I think they were black and white. They were solidly on her feet. I sort of kept looking in her direction discreetly and noticed that after about 15 min she was wiggling them off, revealing more of her nice foot. She had them dangling on the end of her toes and was jiggling them around. Then the guy sitting opposite her straightened out his leg which put his leg right in proximity to her dangling flat. It looked like she was either rubbing his leg with her shoe or that it was just incidental contact and nothing more. But there was definite contact. Usually when this occurs, one of them will pull away. But that didn't occur. I figured it might be her husband or b/f but they didn't act that way. Anyway, she might have caught me looking-partly at her and partly at her feet. Then he got up and I could see that she was dangling that shoe from just her toes. He sat back down but didn't extend his leg and I got a good view of an attractive lady danging wiggling that shoe around. Pretty soon they got up and started to walk away. They didn't walk together but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I bet you had a nice time! :ooook:

I moved the message to the proper section :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Did she resemble anyone famous? :o
wsrfr

[ENG] True Story

Post by wsrfr »

I can't say that she resembled anyone famous. She might have looked vaguely similar to the blonde on Sex and the City, but that is all I can come up with right now. Suffice to say I was attracted to her. I had a friend with me and he thought I was "spacing out". Actually I wasn't really that hungry in the first place, so I don't know why I even went there. I guess my eyes said I was hungry but my stomach said no. But I got a nice little show anyway. :ooook: