After School Help... (Fiction)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Mike195

After School Help... (Fiction)

Post by Mike195 »

Hey guys.. It's been a while, finally got a new computer(although I wish I had Cable internet, haha, still got dial up) *sigh*, neway.. this is a new story.. from a Teacher's perspective(Male), and if you want, I'll write another one through the student's perspective(Female)... here ya go

Well, I teach High school History in my little town in Jersey. I'm in my mid 20's and just got out of college. This is my first real teaching job here, and I end up getting the varied class. By this I mean that I have intelligence scattered all over, from the geniouses who probably what brand boots Washington wore, to the dumbasses who didn't know that the American Revolution involved Americans.. *sigh*, but I move on. Anyway, one day I was preparing a big test for the final grade of the marking period. This was around March or April so the weather was fairly warm, and the girls in the class were wearing flip-flops, sandals, and slip-ons. Sometimes during my class periods I often get distracted by staring at some of the girls feet, sometimes I blank out, but I blew it off saying that it was my al-zhimers(a joke), the kids got a kick out of that, but there was one girl in particular, named Kayla, that wouldn't laugh, but smile at me, and I always wondered why..

I told the class that if anybody wanted to stay after that day for extra help they could have, and the period was over. So, I went on through my day giving the same lesson to all of the classes, and ate my lunch with another teacher, Ms. Moge, she had some pretty nice feet herself..(that story for another time :lol: ) Anyway, at the end of the day, I waited for about 5 or 10 minutes to see if anybody would like extra help.. and only one girl showed up. To my surprise, it was Kayla.. I looked at her and said hi. She was very beautiful, 18, about 5' 8", nice legs, and very nice feet encased in flip flops, about a 7 1/2. Anyway, she said "Hi, Mr. Johnson, I just need a little help with the Civil War battles", We've been teaching that for a little while, so I said, "Ok Kayla, which battle do you want to start with" She just wanted to know about the Signing of the Treaty in Appamaddox(sp??), so I turned around a desk and sat across from her. Every time I looked up to explain something, she always gave me a slight smirky look. I looked back at her and smiled.

After I was done explaining, I asked if she needed to know anything else. She looked at me sharply and asked in a slightly seductive voice, "Yes, Why do you look at the girls feet all the time?" I was shocked and my face turned red a little.. she had caught me, I looked at her face, and she smirked again. This was when I felt something sneaking it's way up my leg, I look under and it's her foot.. aww her toes were painted a sparkling blue, and her toes were so perfect, perfect height order from big toe to pinky. My dick is starting to get hard as hell, and it's fairly noticeable. "Well, Mr. Johnson, is there a reason why you look at the girls feet?" I tried to speak.. "Yess.. it's because I have a foot.." at that moment her foot came in contact with my dick inside of my pants, and started rubbing it softly and I moaned a little bit.. She looked into my eyes and said teasingly "A foot.. what, a foot fetish.. yes.. that's it you have a foot fetish, you are one of those foot guys, I knew it!" Kayla reveled in her new found info and began putting more pressure on my dick through my pants.. "Kayla, please stop, what if somebody walks in.." She looks at me seductively and says.. "Why should I stop.. apparently, you are enjoying this so much you wouldn't care if somebody walked in, I can feel it in your pants, it needs to be let out" Kayla was licking her lips as she started to work on my zipper and taking it off with her toes. This unleashed my raging hard on, and she started working it between her toes.. I was moaning like crazy at her magnificent foot work. She stared at me with lust in her eyes, knowing the power she had over me, then looked at me like she had an idea, and suddenly stopped. "What the.." was all I could muster, as she said to me, "I'll make a deal with you, I let you cum here, and you give me an A on that test tomorrow", I looked at her with somewhat disgust in my eyes, and shook my head no. She looked at me, and smiled. I was wondering why. "Ok, then I'll go tell the principal that you stare at the girls feet everyday, and tried to molest mine"..She wiggled her toes around the head of my dick. I was in shock, that BITCH!!, I was contiplating whether or not I should go through with it, I had to say yes, in order to keep my job, and not be labeled a perv. "ok, you'll get you're A", "That's what I thought, now I'm gonna make you cum hard" She brought her other foot up to my balls and pressed them against me, and squeezed them with her toes.. causing slight pressure and pain, and she jacked me off with her toes. The pressure was too much for me, and I Splattered my seed all over her sexy deceitful feet.. "ahhh", she kept jacking me off, and squeezing my balls after I came, milking me for all my worth, and even causing me to cum again.. rolling my eyes back into my head, and started convulsing. "There, there, my little foot man, now you are all better. I can't wait to tell my parents about that A on my test".. She humiliated me by rubbing her cum covered foot all over me, and slipped on her flip flops and walked away, but before she closed the door, she said to me.. "Remember, you better keep your end of the bargain, or your secret *cums* out. And another thing, next time, I may bring a few friends..." I looked at her with somewhat evil eyes, yet at the same time, I was thinking the possibilities..........

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I have always liked the idea of combining blackmail with the undertable scenario. I've just never explored it like this.

Hopefully you'll follow up. Maybe Kayla's parents will invite her favorite teacher over for dinner?

Appomattox. No biggie, most people don't know the why, where and how of that to begin with. :lol:

DP
foudepied

Post by foudepied »

Hummm exciting storie...I'm going to read the rest of the serie :974:

Thanks