Jen or Angelina

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Jen or Angelina?

Jennifer Aniston
38%
Angelina Jolie
62%

Total votes: 26

kingdom

Jen or Angelina

Post by kingdom »

Another celebrity poll here. Imagine that you're Brad Pitt. Even though Jen has filed for divorce with you, she got insanely jealous in regards to your week long fling in whereever with Angeliina. So she comes storming down to see you and Angelina for dinner. The three of you are having dinner. Jen slips her sandals off and starts rubbing your inner thigh with one foot. Angelina sees the little tricks that your ex is pullling and runs her toes around your ankle with her smooth hand running up towards your crotch. Which one are you gonna choose?

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Angelina 100%, I didn't even have to think about that one.

But - it's not for the reasons you may think. Based on what I've seen and read Angelina seems to be much more in touch with her spirit than Jennifer. Her travels and charity work show me that is she able to control her ego and that she has little if any fear of reaching out to help others.

If The Bradster is looking for more in his life, and wants someone to share in his growth then Angelina would be a good match for him.

Jen just appears to be another Hollywood attention whore: suitable for sportfucking but little more.

Go Angelina!

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

This is a no brainer ANGELINA JOLIE.Anniston hit the wall a few years ago and even in Annistons prime I would still pick Angelina.Pitt "upgraded" very well.

The same with Tom Cruise getting rid of Penelope Cruz his new babe is Sofia Veraga?(not sure of the name but very pretty)Maybe someone can find a pic of her.
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Tom Cruise's new bit stuff is Katie Holmes from Dawson's creek, i would still pick Jennifer i am afraid for me she still has it.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Well as of 3 May 05 the vote is tied at 4 all. I suppose we'll have to have the girls do a lingerie oil wrestling match to settle this. Two out of three is the winner.

DP

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I dunno DP....why oil.. How about mud or jello to make it more interesting? Although I think Angelina might win because she's a Tomb Raider.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I chose oil because it fulfills the same purpose as mud or jello (lubrication) while allowing us an unobstructed view of their bodies. Remember, I'm talking baby oil here, not Texas Tea. :lol:

DP

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:I chose oil because it fulfills the same purpose as mud or jello (lubrication) while allowing us an unobstructed view of their bodies. Remember, I'm talking baby oil here, not Texas Tea. :lol:

DP
"Speakin of Texas Tea I wonder if Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies could oil wrestle"

But keeping with the subject how long do you think Jolie will stay together?I say one year.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I don't know about Granny but Elly Mae sure liked to "wrassle"!

Well, if the Bradster and Angelina are together then the odds are against them. Celebrity relationships are notoriously short, especially when marriage is involved. Britney and Jennifer Lopez anyone? (Note, not Jennifer Lopez from The Weather Channel who is apparently very happily married with several children).

Of course it's a crapshoot but sometimes it pays off: Pam Dawber* and Mark Harmon have been married since 1987. Although not married Kurt Russell** and Goldie Hawn have been together about as long.

DP

* Pam Dawber - very underrated hottie from the early days. Although Robin Williams was funny she was a big reason I watched Mork and Mindy.

** Snake Pliskin . What more do I have to say? 8)

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Hmm, I heard Andy Garcia's been married for over two decades also and has a beautiful daughter.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

You are correct. A check of the IMDB shows he's been married since 1982.

Now I'm going to have to find a way to watch The Untouchables again.

DP

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

All time great DeNiro flick flanked by another all time great. Sean Connery who knows a good footsie scene or two from Goldfinger and Diamonds are Forever! :kiss:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Goldfinger was THE Bond movie. There have been some good ones since then but Goldfinger is the one Bond movie I can watch again and again without tiring.

Sheesh, I could write about Bond films all day. We'll save that for another topic if anyone wants to start one.

DP

Mikoli

Re: Jen or Angelina

Post by Mikoli »

kingdom wrote:Another celebrity poll here. Imagine that you're Brad Pitt. Even though Jen has filed for divorce with you, she got insanely jealous in regards to your week long fling in whereever with Angeliina. So she comes storming down to see you and Angelina for dinner. The three of you are having dinner. Jen slips her sandals off and starts rubbing your inner thigh with one foot. Angelina sees the little tricks that your ex is pullling and runs her toes around your ankle with her smooth hand running up towards your crotch. Which one are you gonna choose?
I THINK ANGELINA SHOULD MAKE JEN SMELL HER FEET AND SEDUCE/HYPNOTIZE HER SO THAT THEY WOULD BOTH PLACE THEIR FEET ON HIS CROTCH!
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I'd pay to see that! :o
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Hmm, reminds me of that friends episode when achel said that one of the errogenous zones were what else, but TOES
wsrfr

[ENG] Jen or Angelina??

Post by wsrfr »

It depends on what their feet look like and they have to be wearing hose. :o :S ;)
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

aniston for me, miam miam
ykantickleme

[ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

HA! HA! HA! Now I'd buy that for a dollar, a thousand dollars, that is!

I like Jen, (she is really cute!), but she is no Angelina!!! This foxy mama with the beautiful face, lovely eyes, hair that goes down to .....heh heh. Let me stop. But I will say this, I would love to kiss her lush, beautiful lips, a long and deep kiss!!! :love: :love: :love: