Edel and Starck Scene

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Edel and Starck Scene

Post by Dead Parrot »

Oh..my..GAWD! :o

Words fail me, I'll have to think about this one before I post a review.

Suffice to say that was an incredible few seconds!

More later,

DP

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Daed Parrot wrote:Oh..my..GAWD! Surprised

Words fail me, I'll have to think about this one before I post a review.

Suffice to say that was an incredible few seconds!

I have to agree with you, DP. That scene was short, sweet, and to the point. Special thanks to Jogi for finding it for us.

:superlol: :superlol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow! That was the best scene that I've seen in a while! The first time I ever saw a footsie scene is when a lady removed her boots. I also loved her hose and pretty feet, but the devilish look on her face got me aroused. Just curious , what was the scenario? Was the guy receiving the footsie sitting next to his wife? But then the guy across from her started holding her hand? I'm guessing that was the brother and his wife was playing footsie with the other guy. Thanks Pogi... this is a winner. :ooook:
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

And we have a winner. I love the way she didn't give a damn who knew what was going on. Lots of interesting stuff for such a short scene.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak - I'm still working on this but for now I can tell you that:

1. The show is a current run German TV Series.

2. The guy who is being teased and the woman seated next to him are
not married, and are lawyers. They have apparently have a Mulder/Scully or Harm/Mac type of relationship: lots of unresolved romantic and sexual tension between them.

More once I get it.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:Footsiefreak - I'm still working on this but for now I can tell you that:

1. The show is a current run German TV Series.

2. The guy who is being teased and the woman seated next to him are
not married, and are lawyers. They have apparently have a Mulder/Scully or Harm/Mac type of relationship: lots of unresolved romantic and sexual tension between them.

More once I get it.

DP
Yeah DP, I was curious so I decided to Google it. They said this show is a "German Ally McBeal". Still wondering if the lady playing footsie is with that other guy?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak wrote:The first time I ever saw a footsie scene is when a lady removed her boots.
That's one of the many things that struck me about this scene FF. Boots? How often do you see that? They could have had her in pumps or mules but she was wearing boots, the most difficult thing to remove.

But she did remove them, blatant "I don't give a fuck" behavior to paraphrase Feeture. The director could have told her to leave them on or gone with different footwear, but we get a rare debooting under table scene.
Footsiefreak wrote:I also loved her hose and pretty feet, but the devilish look on her face got me aroused
Oh yes, her feet looked nice and small and well formed. Great hose color too. Sometimes simple is best. And those flirtatious looks, wow, she really had those down. :kiss:

Good job on the camera angles and the lighting as everything was very clear.

I still don't have the full context down yet as my episode summary search is not going well. Once I get more info I'll post as definitely want to know the girl's name.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was just imagining her actually slowly unzipping her boots under the table. It would have been the best shoe removal for a footsie scene ever.
ykantickleme

[ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

GOOD SCENE! VERY GOOD INDEED!!! :ooook: :ooook:

I agree with you all! A rare debooting scene with great stockings and a small, but pretty foot! Yes, this one's a keeper!!!
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

She was very aggressive with that foot!!! Hot stuff!!
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I love it when a woman knows what she wants! Great scene! :ooook: :noworthy: