[ENG] No Update - [ITA] Nessun Aggiornamento

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[ENG] No Update - [ITA] Nessun Aggiornamento

Post by nyllover »

[ENG]
My main computer crashed today... i will have to change the mother board...that means i will not be able to do updates on the site for about 10 days (hope less). I'm sorry about that but believe me, i am more pissed off than you :cry:

[ITA]
Il mio computer principale è andato in corto circuito oggi... dovro' cambiare la scheda madre... questo significa che non potro' aggiornare il sito per circa 10 giorni (spero meno). Mi dispiace ma credetemi, sono piu' dispiaciuto di voi :cry:

bull_red

Post by bull_red »

Too bad man :( the mobo problem is one of the worse, i really got angry about that :) ... ehy have you tried one of those motherboards with the support for double kind of memories ?

Talking about the main computer ... wow what have you got there, a studio :) ?!

Bye, have a good weekend man.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

bull_red wrote: Talking about the main computer ... wow what have you got there, a studio :) ?!
Well... i'm a software developer (in Oracle) so i have quite a studio here at home... right now i have 3 servers (2 of them are here just because i need to install them for a customer) and 2 laptops :D But the only computer i really need is the one that is broken :( where i have all my programmes and all the HTML tools and video tools and, most important, VIDEOGAMES :D I really hope to make it work again by next week... :roll:
mmb

Post by mmb »

Good luck, guy, I feel for ya & we'll miss the updates here in the 'ol USA. :o
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

I agree with MMB. I can't have a good week without your updates, Nyllover. I hope you get your computer up and running again soon. Peace!

B-Love
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

wow.... you all make me feel so important...thanks! :D
bull_red

Post by bull_red »

nyllover wrote:
bull_red wrote: Talking about the main computer ... wow what have you got there, a studio :) ?!

Well... i'm a software developer (in Oracle) so i have quite a studio here at home... right now i have 3 servers (2 of them are here just because i need to install them for a customer) and 2 laptops :D ... :roll:
Wow sounds really cool, i didn't know this ... i thought you was more into some kind of desk work in office or what :). Really cool man !
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

well...to be modest.... how many "desk worker" do you know that can build a website like this? :D :D :D :D :D

Okok...enough of being full of myself..sorry :D