My new coworker

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

My new coworker

Post by Footsiefreak »

She has the sexiest pair of legs and I get hard just watching her walk around. Today she was wearing a short purple skirt with hose and burgundy suede classic pumps. :love: I made sure to look when her back is turned. Can't get caught ya know? :superlol: She will be covering for my other coworker who is going on maternity leave. She works out alot and has a tight body. So far, she is wearing dippable shoes, but I haven't seen her dip yet. We have a lot in common like music, so hopefully this could lead into longer conversations... and maybe a few dipping shows. I'll keep you posted on what she wears often.

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Keeping my toes crossed for you, good Luck! :ooook:
StockingFeet4You

Post by StockingFeet4You »

Wait until you see her fingernails painted then ask, "Do they match your toes?" If she answers "yes" just say, "No way, let me see!"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

StockingFeet4You wrote:Wait until you see her fingernails painted then ask, "Do they match your toes?" If she answers "yes" just say, "No way, let me see!"
No, that's sexual harassment and I'm not getting into trouble.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

What a view I had today she needed help with a computer program so of course I "rushed to the rescue".She was wearing another short skirt and I was hovering above her teaching her.Her legs were crossed in my direction and was in heaven I was so close I saw the strands in her stockings.I surprised I didnt get "aroused" and maintained my "professional composure" while I was around her.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Would be great if you would have one of those camera phones.... :wink:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Don't think I could handle the pressure if that was me! :o
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I got another great view from behind today she was wearing a blue short skirt with blue suede pumps.She knows she has great legs and loves showing them off.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I concur with the boss, buy or borrow a camera phone so that you can share the wealth. Just be discreet.

And how are you getting any work done with her around? :lol:

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:I concur with the boss, buy or borrow a camera phone so that you can share the wealth. Just be discreet.

And how are you getting any work done with her around? :lol:

DP
No way Im a "good boy" at work and cant risk it.She wore some leopard spotted classic pumps today.YUMMY!!!

Oh yeah I just missed seeing in her in her stocking feet because she always changes to sneakers when she goes out.We dont work in the same part of the office but I pass by all the time with deliveries.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I finally saw a heel pop as she was stretching her legs, but she hasn't worn a skirt in a while. I hope none of the superiors told her not to wear skirts anymore. :imsad:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

What's the dress code there?

I would doubt she was counseled about her wardrobe. Women are usually allowed to get away with anything at work. You should see some of the "ho" outfits I see downtown during spring and summer.

DP
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Dead Parrot wrote:I would doubt she was counseled about her wardrobe. Women are usually allowed to get away with anything at work. You should see some of the "ho" outfits I see downtown during spring and summer.

I heard that, DP. I work at City Hall in my hometown, and the way some of those coochie critters dress, you'd swore it was ladies night at a club somewhere. GOD ALMIGHTY!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:What's the dress code there?

I would doubt she was counseled about her wardrobe. Women are usually allowed to get away with anything at work. You should see some of the "ho" outfits I see downtown during spring and summer.

DP
It's business casual. I wouldn't be surprised if someone said something to her because they were just jealous of her body. Maybe she toned it down because all the guys were looking? :S

Coochie Critters ...LMAO