Question about candid videos

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

kt4d

Question about candid videos

Post by kt4d »

Hi,

I have seen a lot of candid videos on the Internet and have always asked myself how they have been made. I'm saying some people do manage to take candid videos of 15-20 minutes of hostesses for instance without getting caught. They even succeed in zooming very exactly as if they were looking right through the camera. How is it possible? Alone the fact that the clip makers stand at the same place for 20 minutes should normally make others suspicious?! I have already seen cameras somehow hidden under a jacket but I still don't get how it works. Thanks!

Bye!

notalwaysright10000

Re: Question about candid videos

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

kt4d wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:48 pm Hi,

I have seen a lot of candid videos on the Internet and have always asked myself how they have been made. I'm saying some people do manage to take candid videos of 15-20 minutes of hostesses for instance without getting caught.ye!
Ahhahahaaaaaa... :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

No, they don't.
Those "hostess shoeplay" sites are ALL fake, and at this point one would have to be exceptionally gullible to believe otherwise. Haven't you noticed that these traveling expos, or whatever the fuck we're supposed to believe they are, always seem to take place in the same half-dozen locations across all these sites, day after day, year after year?
They even had the audacity to keep releasing daily -DAILY- material all through COVID crisis, as if all these "auto shows" and "job fairs" were all just continuing as if nothing in the world was out of the ordinary.

How could anyone possibly be naive enough to believe that someone is traveling to all these shows, year round, and, without ever getting caught, capturing enough material for an unbroken stream of DAILY uploads for YEARS on end?

This idea is laughably ridiculous even in normal times, let alone during a worldwide pandemic. It just amazes me how shameless scammers can be, and how gullible their marks can be.

I only know of one genuine candid shoeplay store that was still in operation just before the pandemic, and though the clips do indeed appear to be real, they really aren't very good in my opinion and I damn sure wouldn't pay for them.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

notalwaysright10000, that's your opinion.

I have been one of those that took candid videos at those events back in the days, and I've personally met a few of those guys (Italian of course).
Those events take place always at the same location, that's a fact. In all the big cities here in Europe you usually have specific zones of the city where those expos take place. So it's obvious those videos are always at the same location.

I'm not saying fakes don't exists, but you CAN'T say "they are all fake" because it simply isn't true.
Unless you are going to tell me that you don't even believe me, in that case well... let's say I wouldn't be pleased, since I think in all these years I earned some respect.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I was filming a lot candid stuff earlier, unfortunately hardly have time nowadays to continue with it. I have met at least 5-6 guys on the fairs who have also clip4sale store. We can figure out each others because we "act a bit differently " as the majority of the visitors. Some others I met through other candid guys. We exchange experinces as well during those fairs, so lets say we are not "enemies" but are also kind of pleased when another of us cathes a good scene. We know among others that there is one certain guy who pays for shoeplay, but I will not name him. I also never met him, but 2-3 other candid guys know him. And why some guys are still posting although fairs are closed this year? Because some have tons of material for what they never had time to post. If somebody spends 4-5 days per fair and 10-15 fairs per year, you can imagine how many clips those are. By the way I know a guy who has really a "james Bond equipment". He has a little camera hidden and a small display detached. He can zoom remotely the camera. So nobody has even clue form half a meter what is he doing. I do not have skills or money for that kind of stuff, so for me its was always a much tougher, job but for other guys as well.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Tomi wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:56 am If somebody spends 4-5 days per fair and 10-15 fairs per year, you can imagine how many clips those are.
Oh, yes indeed! I have a vivid imagination, and it's almost vivid enough to imagine how this would get you enough clips to produce new material every single day all through the quarantine. Good thing you all planned so far head!

Hey listen, I've been meaning to buy about 10,000 shares of stock in the Brooklyn bridge, and I was wondering if you could sell me some.

Cheerio. :)
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

I am an avid shoeplay clips buyer, and actually most of the stores are out of material, unfortunately: I don't know where do you see all these daily updates. They have been mostly posting old stuff re-edited or old stuff compilations, except for one that has tons of old material still.
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

I can guarantee you 100% of my videos are candid