Gentlemen...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

Gentlemen...

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Hey everyone. I'm a new little dork on this nice site. I'm not much for female foot on male body, but I do have the biggest fetish for dangling and dipping known to man. I can't explain one bit of it, but I'm new, and if you guys have any nice stuff, or want to teach me where to hunt for material to share with you all, I'd love to be an asset to you all. Thanks, and for real....

WE NEED TO START POSTING SOME MORE SHOEPLAY
All of my respect to you guys. This stuff kicks ass.

This johnny nova tease bullcrap has to stop. HAHAHAHAHA. nm. I'm a nerd. Thanks for all of your posts!!!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...a part from the tone of your message (johnny nova deserves respect, no questions about it) i like dangling and dipping as much as you do i'm sure. Did you visit the candid section of the site? That's almost all about shoeplay :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
wsrfr

Gentlemen

Post by wsrfr »

Welcometo the "club" pal!! I have had a foot/shoe fetish that goes back to grammar school and I don't understand it either. I still like boobs and nice legs, but almost nothing "grabs" and holds my attention like a pretty gal with nice, slender legs with shapely, narrow, curvy nyloned feet dangling or heel popping her dressy heels. I like viewing the innersole also as you can tell from my avatar. Maybe I am a little unique in this way; I don'tknow. I wish I was into something more conventional. :S
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Thanks for the welcome guys, I feel good. HAHAHA Of course I do. Yeah, my shit dates back to gradeschool too. I had a shoeplay teacher every two years of my life. One in seventh grade was pretty and young. Yes. I do agree with you about women. I like the breasts and legs too, but face it..there's something hot about a girl in a business suit, a short skirt, high heels, and skin colored nylons.

Thanks for the heads up, but I've actually been exploring this site for a while, but have sort of steered away from the forum, so I'm happy you guys responded so quickly to let me know this is still kind of a good place that people still visit. For real, I just want to share the interest with everyone. Later, and thanks for all you guys have posted. Keep me informed.
Big shoeplay fan
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Welcome aboard brother! :ooook:
FootObsessedWriter

Post by FootObsessedWriter »

I'd like to add a short...
I have also had my fetish since grade school and have fought over the thought of being crazy since. Its nice to see other people as crazy as me. I am currently trying to bring it up from the closet. I have numerous drawings that attest to that. Have you guys tried to become more comfortable with the fetish and how?
KMFDNFAN

Hell yeah

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Thanks BigFoot! Yeah, so just a reminder, in case you guys forgot, there is a site called CurrentBuns.cjb.net Go to it and you'll see all sorts of pictures of news anchors and stuff. Lots of full body shots, and shoeplay is emphasized. It's kind of cool, if you guys ever take a break from the heart pills and look at some fine legs. I wish I could find some UK tv news programs on Yahoo and Google...It's hard to come by. Also, I want to give props to that boat show photo man, that was amazing.

Yeah I'm comfortable. I always thought I was the only one. I'm young too, (college nerd) so I'm still learning LOL! I loved my third grade teacher, she wore flats with white stockings. She had very shapely legs, nice boobs (so I remember) and a good face. She would always shoeplay right over left. Always there, never left over right. This is gonna sound strange, and I'm so sorry guys, but for that reason, I'd always get excited when I see shoeplay left over right. It's like I was conditioned to only anticipate shoeplay right over left, and so the tale goes I get extra turned on when I see shoeplay left over right. My point is, that is a way to get comfortable with the fetish for me. To make it extra enjoyable. I'd always get cursed with some broad in high heels at the library when I go to work on a project or a portfolio...HEZEUS! My favorite tho was my seventh grade teacher. She was young and loved to wear nylons. She'd always drop her shoe and return it even if the it was a huge stretch of her foot, that is, you'd think it'd dangle, but it wouldn't. I was was having a hard time in math. Today, of course, the fellow students keep me occupied.

O! One big note! I've noticed that high heels are coming back in a big fucking way. Lots of young business girls on campus, and in the sororities. It's not heaven only because I can't capture it! HAHAHAAHA. I hope you guys will go to that site if you ever want to take a breather. Tanya beckett, I hear has some major dipping instincts. Find a vid or something, let me know there...i'll be there with a bottle of the bubbly.
CHEERS!
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

P.S.

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I'm not really a fan of KMFDN
Big shoeplay fan