Grande scena!!!

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

moto55

Grande scena!!!

Post by moto55 »

Ragazzi,avete visto l'ultimo aggiornamento su feetweek.com? E' da urlo!!! Non è la prima volta che quel sito mette delle scene così....ma stavolta ha fatto proprio le cose per bene!
Ho una domanda per te nyllover:ma se lo scaricassi(ovviamente pagando..)tu potresti metterlo sul tuo sito o si va incontro a dei problemi riguardo a diritti? Eventualmente si potrebbe mettere su uno dei 2 gruppi di yahoo?... :lol: :lol:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ITA] Grande scena!!!

Post by nyllover »

moto55 wrote:Ragazzi,avete visto l'ultimo aggiornamento su feetweek.com? E' da urlo!!! Non è la prima volta che quel sito mette delle scene così....ma stavolta ha fatto proprio le cose per bene!
Si è vero...spettacolosa! :D
moto55 wrote:Ho una domanda per te nyllover:ma se lo scaricassi(ovviamente pagando..)tu potresti metterlo sul tuo sito o si va incontro a dei problemi riguardo a diritti? Eventualmente si potrebbe mettere su uno dei 2 gruppi di yahoo?... :lol: :lol:
Dunque, la questione è spinosa. In poche parole: no. E ti spiego il motivo. Mettere gratuitamente qui del materiale che altri siti producono e vendono porterebbe alla chiusura del mio sito in tempi strettissimi. Un conto è mettere le scene che vengono dai film, brevi scene... un altro è mettere qui del materiale preso dalla rete che dovrebbe essere invece a pagamento :wink:
Inoltre Nicole è stata così gentile con me dandomi la possibilità di pubblicare un pochino di materiale (e a quanto ne so' quei due filmati sono disponibili solo qui gratis, manco sul suo sito sono!) che davvero non mi andrebbe di fare qualcosa contro di lei. Quindi ti dico "no" anche al discorso dei gruppi yahoo, che sono comunque riconducibili a questo sito :)
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

I have no idea what you guys are saying in Italian, but I'm pretty excited about whatever scene moto is talking about.

Hey Nyl, any suggestions for those of us who don't speak Italian very well?
Can you give a brief summary for your English speaking friends?
Or, would you suggest downloading translational software?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I know ILF is the big "peculiar" thing of this forum...the two languages problem...
Brief summary is that we are speaking about the latest Feetweek scene... and i'm telling him that i can't put it on the site of course...

About translator... well, i can suggest you the one called "L & H Power Translator Pro 7.0" but it's not free at all......unless you obtain it in some other way like i did :mrgreen:
To give you an example of how powerful it is, here's the translation of the first message of this discussion:
Seen Ragazzi,avete the last updating on feetweek.com? And' from cry!!! is not the first time that that site puts some scenes so.... but this time has done really the things for well!
Do I have a question for you nyllover:ma if the scaricassi(ovviamente paying..) you could put him/it on your site or him it runs into to of the problems respect rights? Could you/he/she eventually be put on one of the 2 groups of yahoo?...
Not 100% good...but i think it's one of the best around.. :wink:
daemon

Post by daemon »

Cmq concordo, è davvero una breve ma intensa scena!!!