All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

:eng:
No update this week guys...a part from the hard period at work, the biggest trouble is that today the graphic board of my computer decided to stop working....i had to install an old one (it's saturday, no way to buy a new one) and this one doesn't even let me see videos on my computer! So you can imagine that i can't work on the site... Hope you will all have a nice weekend even without the update :)

:ita:
Niente aggiornamento questa settimana ragazzi... a parte il duro periodo di lavoro che sto' passando, il problema principale è che la scheda grafica del mio computer ha deciso di rompersi proprio oggi... ho dovuto metterne una vecchia che non mi consente nemmeno di vedere i filmati sul mio computer! Quindi...beh...spero che trascorrerete un bel weekend anche senza aggiornamento :)

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

No prob. Thanks for the heads-up.

I can't imagine a computer store that's not open on a Saturday. But, I'd rather be in Europe regardless of store hours! :D

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:I can't imagine a computer store that's not open on a Saturday.
That's true, but you see...i can't buy just "one" graphic board, i want to buy a good one...therefore i first need to contact some friends/experts and ask for suggestions 8) I should be again up and running during next week :wink:
But, I'd rather be in Europe regardless of store hours!
ehehe... you will always be welcome here, you know that :)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

It doesnt matter if you have a new update or not Im always supporting you Nylover :wink:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks a lot footsiefreak :oops: