[ENG] roger dodger

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

falkampft blues

[ENG] roger dodger

Post by falkampft blues »

with elizabeth berkley, link http://www.hitwgang.com , in updates, i download this movie in emule, nyllover :wink:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Uhmm...well...i won't put it on download then :mrgreen:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Good catch. I particularly like her facial expression in the first few vidcaps. Every hottie should study that.

DP
falkampft blues

nyllover, please deleted files in the yahoo group 2 or 1, i've got a video-clip of roger dodger but the groups is full :cry: , it's a short scène
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

done... let me know if it's enough... if it's not... you can e-mail it to me at this address:

nyllover (@) nyllover.com
falkampft blues

it' ok thanks :lol:
cjc2604

Roger Dodger

Post by cjc2604 »

I down loaded the scene, but i only have audio, and no video...There was some kind of error message....some reason why my computer couldnt show it. I can normally download scenes with no problem. any suggestions?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

CJC - just to clarify is it an error downloading or do you have the file but cannot view it?

If you can't view it make sure you are using the DVX viewer that Nyllover uses. I sometimes can't look at a scene using RealPlayer or Windows Media Player that I've downloaded.

I'm sure someone else will follow-up with more detail.

DP
cjc2604

Roger Dodger

Post by cjc2604 »

What is Div X....how do I download that? and does it cost anything. I download stuff from www.nyllover.com all the time, and it usually works.

I dont know if DIV X is on this computer, or where to get it. let me know. Maybe its somthing thats already here.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

CJC - follow this link www.divx.com/divx/

You can download the basic player at this page. It's free and you can use it to view anything you download from Nyllover's site. There are upgrades that you can purchase but they are NOT required to view content.

If that doesn't work then please start a new thread in the "Help" forum. Tell us exactly what kind of error message you are seeing, as well as any other problems you have while trying to view a file.

Good luck and keep us posted.

DP