Blowjob or Handjob under the table!!???

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Loeenn2005

Blowjob or Handjob under the table!!???

Post by Loeenn2005 »

Hi there!

Great site! have been visiting this site for over 4 years now I think. Love the films and the stories aboute footsies under the table!

I was just wondering if there is anywone who knows were I can find stories about Blowjob and handjobs under the table! I have found some but they have not been that very good..

Please help me!

Ps: I have attached some pictures about what I meen! :-P
Attachments
0207.jpg
0178.jpg
0222.jpg

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Welcome to the board. You only need to post one message. Don't worry, everyone will see it.

As far as stories go you can't go wrong searching Literotica.com and Asstr.org. They are the largest sites out there so you may have already tried them. I can't think of any others right now.

Thanks for the pics. Art from Bill Ward is always appreciated. I've never seen any footjob toons from him, so I wonder if he ever explored that?

Oh well. Good hunting for some stories.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Thanks for the pics.The third one is my favorite.
heelcummer2

hi

Post by heelcummer2 »

getting a blowjob under the table sounds nice with no one noticing whats going on of course but id rather get one in the bedroom & a high heel job too.
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Very interesting drawings, notice how all the women are blondes with huge boobs and the men have these 20 inch dicks, crazy. I'd like a blowjob over a hand job myself, or a footjob.