Journal Entry Oct 30 07

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

FootObsessedWriter

Journal Entry Oct 30 07

Post by FootObsessedWriter »

Misc. Notes
Blond in black dress suit with attractive black heels. She has no hose and is a great dangler. I am behind a partition right now and can only see her dangle on occasion. Heel up no dangle.
Dangling off her toes, lots of movement. Can't see the color of her toes.
Toes have a French manicure, they are up pump wiggling and swinging. He feet are pale and the heel is currently hanging off her big toe.
Oh my god, I found a great spot. Perfect unless she switches legs.
She was dangling but picked up her pump and placed it back on her heel.
Little movement, damn she's leaving...I am shaking.
New woman, little overweight, wearing a black blouse and skirt. Wearing tall black pumps and no hose. Standing at the counter, is a dipper, with lots of movement. I hope she sits. After some dipping out of sight, I think she's leaving. Very sexy and are certainly dangling pumps but she left.

FootObsessedWriter

Perfect Timing
I walked into the coffee shop today and in front of me was a beautiful brunette with a red blouse and black silk skirt. The woman also spoke with a Boston accent. On her feet she wore purple-heeled sandals, showing off her large feet and red-polished toes. I need to make a prediction right now...
I don't think she is a dangler but she has to be a dipper.
She is sitting to my left and in the perfect spot. Her feet are down and her heels are up, not much else.
Feet crossed left over right. Left heel up and right sandal dangling slightly. Good dangle sandal rubbing against leg of chair.
Dangling continues from close to the floor. Bare heel pressed against chair leg, sandal dangling slightly.
Her left sandaled foot rubs her right for a short time. Her right heel is vertical, her left still dangles the purple sandal with some movement.
Full dangle of the ball of the foot. Toe of sandal on the floor with sandal dangling. Left foot against the arch of her right, heel still dangling.
Well, she's leaving.
FootObsessedWriter

Tan hose, tall brunette. Wearing a striped blouse, brown sweater and kakai slacks. She is also wearing tan thick heeled pumps. Her legs are crossed and I can see a bit of her arch. I don't think she's a dangler but I could be wrong.
Her pumps are slightly bigger then her foot leaving a good chance that she will dangle, if not slightly.
Switch and a little movement, but no dangle. A little wiggle but still no dangle.
Toes up but still no dangle. She is likely a good dangler but her pumps are a little more snug then I thought.
Placed right foot under her, her right foot sits on the floor. Slight dangle from right foot.
Crossed again but no dangle.
Right foot under her again, getting a clue that she may no have hose on... I could tell if she would dangle.
She gets up and leaves