Update of 25th December 2008

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 25th December 2008

Post by nyllover »

• I've been virtually knowing Dead Parrot since the early beginnings of Feet Under The Table, and i've always been amazed by his writing skills. A
    few days ago he sent me a new story, after i think three or four years of no writing. The title is
    "Front Row Seat" and i thought of publishing it as a Christmas gift for
    all of you.
  • From Serdar of Toesucker-Tr, a footsie scene from the film "Invisible Waves". A woman plays footsies under the table with a man: she's barefoot and they
    are alone in the room, but she goes so well along his leg and to his crotch!!!
  • The scene from "Fanny Hill" is another barefoot one and, again, the two characters
    involved in the scene are alone in the room... but there is something else that gives a great erotic effect to the scene: he's WAY embarassed by what she
    is doing to his crotch and, on the other hand, she is WAY excited by that!
  • And to put a cherry on top of this update... new photos from Nyllady. This is a first part of the pictures The Noces
    (Passione Piedi's official photographer) took of her in black stockings... we
    hope you'll enjoy them... more to come, of course!

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

GREAT update. I just wish that the story was not about a cheating wife.

As for Nyllady . . . She is AWESOME!