Love Boat Episode

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

KeyserSoze

Love Boat Episode

Post by KeyserSoze »

Was wondering if anyone knew what particular episode of "The Love Boat" that this scene took place in. I've been searching, but haven't anything so far.

"This 70's and 80's hour show featuring three mini-stories on a Princess Cruise ship generated a couple of shoe-related incidents. One situation was not a shoe loss but an interesting social mixer. Julie McCoy the Social Director came out to the pool area during a singles cruise and was carrying a basket. She had all the girls remove one shoe and put it in the basket. Then she had the guys draw one and meet the girl whose shoe he drew out."

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Season six.... let me double check
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

It is SEASON 9 episode 18 on which the footsie scene was on
KeyserSoze

Post by KeyserSoze »

Thank you. Do you have this particular scene? I haven't been able to find anything so far.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KeyserSoze wrote:Thank you. Do you have this particular scene? I haven't been able to find anything so far.
Its on this site

http://www.nyllover.com/video_serietv.php?cod=16
KeyserSoze

Post by KeyserSoze »

That's not the scene described.