Hope and Faith TV episode

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Hope and Faith TV episode

Post by Feeture Feature »

From a post on DroppedIt's web page

Kinja reports a scene in the episode aired on May 6th, 2005. Kelly Ripa (playing Faith) is teasing the newscaster and dropped one red high- heel and is massaging his knee with her toes.

There is a photo accompanying the post, a photo of the TV screen, not a cap of the show. She is seated at a table with guy and shown from a distance as foot is on his knee.http://www.geocities.com/droppicsite00/IMG_1702.jpg

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Please Feeture, can we have the pic at least? Or the web address? High five on a good find!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Oh-Oh.....DP will go crazy.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Oh lord.....I will be dead soon....I can feel it.

On the day that scene is posted I will have taken my last breath....

Ohhh....Someone else will have to carry the load on posting because I will be a corpse...sitting in my chair...with that video playing on a loop.

But I'll die a happy man. :mrgreen:

Seriously, is someone at ABC reading this board? First we wish for Eva to give us a scene, and it happens. Then I wish for Ripa to give us a scene...and it's apparently happened. OK, find some more ABC hotties people, and post a scene request here.

Feeture, thanks for finding this...and you've just signed my death warrant. :lol:

EDIT: Looks like Season 2, episode 48 or 49. No caps that I could find.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

DP, don't even think about bailing out on me just yet. :x
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I already have my will and my obituary written. All of my personal affairs are in order and I am ready for one last wank before the end. :lol:

Cause of death: massive coronary brought on by the long awaited Kelly Ripa foot tease scene.

This site is down: http://kellyripa-is.mine.nu/, apparently. It was the first place I looked since that guy had a huge archive of photos and caps.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.