CBS This Morning Show...Watch It.

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

CBS This Morning Show...Watch It.

Post by Mr. Mike »

Watch this show for some shoeplay. They have changed their set around and with 2 women, Erica Hill and Gayle King, there are a ton and I mean a ton of great views of them sitting around the table. Lots of full leg and feet shots. So far, Gayle King is the one to watch, she cannot keep still under her chair. Today, her foot was comign out of the shoe several times, I will try to post some video of it. But we really want to to see Erica do something, so far a week nothing from her.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, you idiots out there have any intention of emailing the show, or the hosts, DO NOT DO IT. We've all been screwed too many times by fools who emal the hosts and then the sets on the show change and we see nothing. So please, don't blow it for all of us, do NOT EMAIL THE SHOW AND ASK FOR MORE FOOT SHOTS.

Thank you

jazzmagoo

Thanks for the tip...

Post by jazzmagoo »

Hey Mike...

Thanks for the tip. There was a show in the mid 90s called Vibe with an African American host and I remember Gayle King was a guest with awesome full body shots. They were talking about flirting or something and she said women like to dangle their shoes so she demonstrated. She was wearing a skirt suit, hose, and some pumps. I had it on tape but unfortunately throughout the years have gotten lost. Hopefully there's some old clips of that show floating around out there.

Thanks again for the tip!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Here's a little bit of what I'm talking about.