Eye witnissing during my summer job back in "94"

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

latinloco_187

Eye witnissing during my summer job back in "94"

Post by latinloco_187 »

Yeah, I just wanted to say wuz up to all yall who like feet. I am writing to share my experience.

I have had an interest in womens feet since I was like Five. I can still remember when my baby sitter used to let me hold her feet and rub them.

This story is about the time I was a teenager. I only thought I was the only one who had a foot fetish. Any way I used to work at a country club during the summers. Man! these rich women have nothing else to do then lay around and be freaky. I remember there was this one hot female. She was one of those females who knew she was hot so she would walk around acting like it. She had a nice petite body and some nice petite feet, which were well taken care of. I remember this one time when she came to the pool with her boyfriend. I remember working the register at the snack bar, and I would always look keep a look out for all the girls that walked by, since it was in front of the pool. I never expected this to happen. I could not believe I was witnessing this in front of me. The only time I saw foostie action was in my fantasies, becuase footsies was just never a common thing, at least I thought back then, until the internet changed this. Anyway, I saw them just snikering, and flirting with each other. I remember them being at the tables in front of the snack bar. It was her, her boyfriend, and her mother. THe mother knew what was going on, but I guess she did not care, or thought it was a gesture of affection, who knows! but she knew! I saw her placing both her feett on his leg. This guy was obviously not stupid, I have to give him credit, he did not choke, or get scared, he made sure he enjoyed himself. I remember he was loving it! He would just stroke her feet with his hands and just keep doing it. He must have been there caresing her feet for about twenty minutes. Oh, and she loved it.

I rememeber while they were eating she had her feet on top of his feet and ankles and would just rub on his leg. As for me, It was the greatest thing to look at becuase, growing into my teens I never had witnessed other people playing footsies. I was just having a blast.

I also remember this other moment during that summer. A guy and a girl who had to be in highschool both came to order food. They then sat down. As soon as they sat down, she starts to go at it right away. She just starts playing footsies with him. The whole staff must have had a foot fetish to becuase everyone even the cooks in the back came to the window to see what she was doing. It was great. She was just rubbing all over his leg. Who knows what the guy must have been feeling. So what do yall think.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Good stuff.

Most women are exhibitionists. They have no problem doing things like that for a crowd (or attracting one).

Glad to see more candid voyeur moments like this one.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Yummy! :ooook:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Great recollection. I've seen more and more footsies nowadays especially during the summer months. I just saw a couple doing it yesterday at an al dente cafe. I guess the fall months pretty much give them one last chance. Otherwise it's not that convenient when winter comes around.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

F-cking winter! :superlol: