Appreciation for women who wear hose in summer

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Appreciation for women who wear hose in summer

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was at the theater looking for a lady to play footsie with. I saw this pretty Asian lady, 45-50 wearing nude hose with open toe pumps. She was dipping and dangling and I was mesmerized. It was 96 degrees, but bless her heart she was wearing hose. Unfortunately, she was on the end and I couldn't sit next to her to play footsie.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Another missed post. :bleh:

Well, based on the few times I go to the theater some extra layers of clothes are needed. Is it just me or do they keep those damn places positively nipply?! I'm waiting for the day very soon when I can see my breath while watching the movie.

Glad you got see something. It's going to cool off soon so we can only hope that they'll be breaking out the hose in the next couple of months.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah it is usually cold in those theaters you figure they would just keep it at a comfortable temp like 77 degrees.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Ahh, the summer seems so far away! With this chilly weather in the eastcoast, all the woman are covering up their feet with boots! :imsad:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Hate boots no matter how "sexy" people think they are.