Another (short but true) scene

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Another (short but true) scene

Post by wsrfr »

I made an appt at a career counseling center. I had a tall lady for a counselor. We sat at this round table. Right away I noticed she was wearing med heel beige pumps and beige sheer hose. I was seated to her right. She crossed her left leg toards me and leaned back. That put her foot about 12" from my knee. At first there was nothing, but then she popped off that heel and I could literally read the brand name on the inside of the shoe. I tried to be discreet, but how do you avoid looking when her foot is almost in your lap?? I was clearly distracted. She said "is there something wrong?" I said "oh no, I just have a little tummy ache". She said oh, that is too bad. Do you want to make it another time?? I said "oh, no...lets proceed. She went on to let that shoe dangle and I was mesmerized, trying not to look. She was busy looking at my resume. I got a bird's eye view of her stocking foot and dangling shoe. I swear I could almost smell it. It smelled erotic. Then she uncrossed her leg and crossed the other one. She did the same thing....went into a full dangle, so much so that I could tell she was wearing red toe nail polish. She accidentally dropped it and it hit the table tripod with a clank. Before she could react, I reached for it and handed it to her. She looked embarrassed but I said its no problem at all. That's it! ;)

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

That is one HELL of a story! :o Man, to have been you in that situation, and be able to give her back her shoe and at the same time almost smell her stocking foot; is Incredible! :noworthy: Thanks ! :ooook: