Another story (same restaurant)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Another story (same restaurant)

Post by wsrfr »

This happened a while back but was just as good and maybe even better. I was about 20 ft away and to the side. I would have sat closer but the there was no available table. There were these 2 young (good) ladies sitting talking and eating. One was wearing flat slingbacks. The one wearing the slingbacks her left leg crossed towards me (arch side towards me). She was leaning forward slightly. As she sat leaning forward, she would press crossed foot on the carpet which made the sling of her shoe come off. Beautiful high arches. Some of the best I have seen. Then she would sit back and let the shoe dangle but just for a few minutes. She then would uncross her leg and slip the sling back on her foot. A few minutes later she would cross the same leg and repeat, pressing the ball of her foot against the floor and off came the sling. She played with it a little bit. She repeated this scenario several times. She never saw me cause they were too busy talking and eating. I thought I was going to have an "accident" right then and there.
Then she moved to another table to join a group of people. I changed tables to get a better view. One of my fav positions is directly in back and to the side. I was sitting directly in back with a somewhat clear view. She had her leg crossed again but was sitting back and just talking. I waited and waited...and I was rewarded. She flexed a couple of times and off came the sling. She let it slide down her foot just a little bit and I got a pretty good view. Then she let it slide down a little farther. What a show. I got a great view of the inside of her shoe as well as the great curve of her arch. Well I had to head for the men's room at that point :oops: I came back from the men's room and they were still sitting there, dangling shoe in all its glory. Then she slipped the sling back on with her hand and I thought that was that. But I waited for another full half hour and she was rotating her foot around. She did it again. A couple of flexes with toes and the sling came off, but just a little bit. I headed to the men's room again. When I came back, they were gone. What a treat ;)

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

With that story, I got to go to the bathroom! :oops: