The Blog of Footsiefreak

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Tumor wrote:I don't know about u guys, but I'm a big fan of boots. Especially combined with nylons.
Almost too bad summer is coming, huh?
Howdy Tumor. Glad to see you're posting in other parts of the forum. Check out the boot discussion thread <a href="http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopi ... 8">here</a>.

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
m66m

Post by m66m »

There's no question that Asian women have THE MOST attractive/seductive/appealing/mesmorising feet alive. Of all the asian feet I've experienced, to a woman, they all had THE FEET to die for. The fact that they aren't afraid of wearing tan/beige hose makes the experience all the more rewarding:). European women also know how to take care of their prescious feet.

On the flipside, so called North American women would do well to get some tips/hints as to the care of their feet.

Agreed?

Regards,

Michael

Footsiefreak wrote:I went to the mall today seen a few women in stockings.Only interesting thing was an Asian lady at the jewelry store she had taken off her shoes and was sitting in her chair swinging her stocking feet.Only way I could see was peeking through a slim window pane so I intentionally walked by several times.A bench would have been perfecy at this spot because there nothing there.
m66m

Post by m66m »

I feel your frustration. I swear, that some women apply "crazy glue" to the insoles of their shoes to prevent, god forbid, a dip or dangle. What's with these women? In my opinion, these women are sexually repressed and would not make great sexual partners.

Regards,

Michael

Footsiefreak wrote:My boss was wearing flats and hose I hoping to get some dipping because there were problems with our system.She was in front of the computer "in position" but NOT ONE DAMN DIP.On four separate occasions but NOTHING :(
m66m

Post by m66m »

Respecfully, if you're a big fan of boots then you're not a true foot fetishist. I would submit to you that you get more of a rise from the boots than the feet in them. The idea of wearing boots to "cover up" flies-in-the-face of foot fetishism.

Comments?

Regards,

Michael
Tumor wrote:At work today: older co-worker wore brown high-heeled boots and took 'em off! She had black nylons under.
I don't know about u guys, but I'm a big fan of boots. Especially combined with nylons.
Almost too bad summer is coming, huh?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

m66m wrote:Respecfully, if you're a big fan of boots then you're not a true foot fetishist. I would submit to you that you get more of a rise from the boots than the feet in them. The idea of wearing boots to "cover up" flies-in-the-face of foot fetishism.
Comments?
I used to think the same as you...but recently i've noticed how sexy some boots can be. And believe me, looking at a woman removing a boot is, in some ways, the same as looking at a strip tease. Of course it all depends on the kind of boots...but well... i love the kind my wife wears :lol: :lol:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I think one of the reasons I love a woman wearing boots is just leaving something to the imagination! ;)
m66m

Post by m66m »

Perhaps. I know this, though, if a woman is a peristant boot wearer and I'm into feet, I'd stay away...

Covering up "just enough" is great, but boots, blechhh ...
bigfoot wrote:I think one of the reasons I love a woman wearing boots is just leaving something to the imagination! ;)
Regards,

Michael