Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

joshkdog

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by joshkdog »

Also here she takes her shoes off at 58 minutes

This lady really doesn't like wearing shoes... and I love it LOL

vice versa 1

Post by vice versa 1 »

Wish the other lady did take her shoes off too ....
Chipanddeil

Post by Chipanddeil »

Hello everyone. It's me, the "millionaire"

I'm sure someone has seen my posts asking me to find a video on YouTube where there would be walking barefoot for a modest reward of $ 1,000

Now I have another, specific and understandable task.

This time I don't want to look for some incomprehensible videos based on my approximate description, no, this time there will be only one video, and I will pay $ 2000 to whoever finds it.

Here is a link to a screenshot from this video: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ae89a15ba1&

Anyone who can find him should write to my email c22438148@gmail.com And I'll pay him $2,000.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Beavis74 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:59 am Guarenteed this guy isn't paying out. And if he was, he wouldn't for long.

This is a scam and a half.

Not to mention all this stuff should be free, TBH.
I agree. There is no easy money in this world. People should be aware. It seems very weird all this thing about finding videos he asks and receive a payment.
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

rowbbinn wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:27 pm
Beavis74 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:59 am Guarenteed this guy isn't paying out. And if he was, he wouldn't for long.

This is a scam and a half.

Not to mention all this stuff should be free, TBH.
I agree. There is no easy money in this world. People should be aware. It seems very weird all this thing about finding videos he asks and receive a payment.
I also have serious doubts about how many videos the guy actually has in his "collection". I recognise the screenshot of the current video he's offering $2000 for (lol)... it's an old C4S candid from a college library. If it's not already in his collection then it's doubtful he has the other old C4S candids... or there's sizeable gaps in his collection. And as I mentioned in a previous post, I'm 99% sure he'd never seen the video I posted on the previous page before I posted it... but he uses the "it's already in my collection" line as a technicality to avoid paying anyone who actually finds a video he hasn't seen before.

Offer payment for videos you don't have > receive videos for free > claim "they're already in the collection" to avoid paying > rinse and repeat. Classic play. At least, that's what I'd do if I was trying to grift people and expand my collection for free hahaha
kingsimo

Post by kingsimo »

Hey everyone, here's an update on our ol' mate chipanddeil that everyone should be aware of.

I have the video he wanted. I sent him a small 4 minute excerpt (without all the best parts like the barefoot walking that he wanted) of the 26 minute video to prove that I have it. I withheld the rest of the video until I could see some proof of payment to confirm if he's legit.

Here's proof I have the video he wanted (also keeps this thread on topic):

Here's his response:

The $2000 offer, in his own words, was "just to attract attention".

I gave him a second chance to prove he was legit. I lowered my demand to just the original $500 offer that he was making for finding those specific videos. He says he can't pay that either. Clearly the $500 offers are also "just to attract attention". There is absolutely no payment and no indication that he has anything worth trading.

But wait, there's more! This chipanddeil gentleman also asked that I write a message on this forum saying that he paid me $2000 for the video I found. He said "It would give people a very strong motivation to help". Here's a screenshot of the email where he asks me to lie to everyone here by claiming that he paid me:

He's now on my email blocklist and blacklisted. As always, it's good to be very cautious dealing with anyone unverified who makes unfounded offers and speaks with a similar diction/prose/punctuation. I strongly recommend screenshotting this comment and sharing it around other relevant forums and discords since another user here said he has posted these offers elsewhere.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for this post KingSimo.

I have now banned chipanddeil.

There is no place here for people who try to fraud any of us, for any reason and in any way.
This is a community that wants to be friendly and helpful with anyone. "Strong motivation" should come from being part of this beautiful community.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

:oops:

This clearly confirms what we've all have been saying. This dude is a clown. Appreciate you providing the receipts on this to detour any other folks from wasting their time with this weirdo. SMH. @Chipanddeill Stop the trolling bro...it's not that serious

kingsimo wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:47 pm Hey everyone, here's an update on our ol' mate chipanddeil that everyone should be aware of.

I have the video he wanted. I sent him a small 4 minute excerpt (without all the best parts like the barefoot walking that he wanted) of the 26 minute video to prove that I have it. I withheld the rest of the video until I could see some proof of payment to confirm if he's legit.

Here's proof I have the video he wanted (also keeps this thread on topic):

Here's his response:

The $2000 offer, in his own words, was "just to attract attention".

I gave him a second chance to prove he was legit. I lowered my demand to just the original $500 offer that he was making for finding those specific videos. He says he can't pay that either. Clearly the $500 offers are also "just to attract attention". There is absolutely no payment and no indication that he has anything worth trading.

But wait, there's more! This chipanddeil gentleman also asked that I write a message on this forum saying that he paid me $2000 for the video I found. He said "It would give people a very strong motivation to help". Here's a screenshot of the email where he asks me to lie to everyone here by claiming that he paid me:

He's now on my email blocklist and blacklisted. As always, it's good to be very cautious dealing with anyone unverified who makes unfounded offers and speaks with a similar diction/prose/punctuation. I strongly recommend screenshotting this comment and sharing it around other relevant forums and discords since another user here said he has posted these offers elsewhere.
MUFCManc

Post by MUFCManc »

I've been watching all of this from the sidelines with a lot of suspicion and this is such a laugh I have to get onboard now that it's over! The absolute cheekiness of this fellow to grift someone and then immediately try to get them to support the grift by attempting to grift them again is a masterclass in silliness :P :P :P :clap:

The irony here is that the videos he wants aren't that hard to find...anyone who used Clips4Sale before the purge circa 2020 would have most of them in their collection. Except we're not stupid enough to fall for such an obvious scam :P
kingsimo

Post by kingsimo »

nyllover wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:56 pm Thanks for this post KingSimo.

I have now banned chipanddeil.

There is no place here for people who try to fraud any of us, for any reason and in any way.
This is a community that wants to be friendly and helpful with anyone. "Strong motivation" should come from being part of this beautiful community.
Thank you for the exceptionally fast response!

The funny thing is that if he'd just been honest and contributed normally to this forum without being so pushy and making crazy money offers or claiming to have a massive collection that he's withholding from us, I'd have given him the videos he wanted. But alas, hard to trust anything he says when he's proven to be empty promises and mountains of lies.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

The millionaire is really stingy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

It was clear the guy was full of shit, but it's truly a whole special level of dipshit to attempt to continue scamming a forum by getting someone he just ripped off to vouch for his scam when he has zero bargaining chips and just got busted admitting he is lying...I mean WTF was he thinking??? 😂

I would've torn into him when he admitted the $2000 was a complete fabrication, let alone the $500, and then having the AUDACITY to try and get someone else to lie on his behalf for zero reward...what on earth is the gameplan there??? LMFAO
Memphis_94

Post by Memphis_94 »

holy shit that maybe my favorite video ever thank you so much for sharing
Memphis_94

Post by Memphis_94 »

35:08
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

43:25
56:57
1:05:50
1:09:31
1:59:40
1:33:39
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

33:59
1:01:05
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

dipdang wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:45 am
33:59
1:01:05
Nice find dipdang 👍
wdipper

Post by wdipper »

Double U.C.A. not need time stamp.
wdipper

Post by wdipper »

No need t.s. but multi standing dipping 22:38-28:45
Memphis_94

Post by Memphis_94 »

best at 29:53