The Blog of Footsiefreak

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

The Blog of Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I thought it would be interesting to start a blog of my footsie at the movies with strangers and dipping experiences.I hope you guys can have blogs to so we can compare.

Finally I had an AWESOME movie experience after a long drought of not finding a woman wearing hose.I walk in looking for a lady I see a cute Asian lady shes wearing dark brown stockings,skirt with matching classic seude pumps.My eyes popped out of my head so I sat next to her.She took her shoes off and put her feet in the chair.Then she put her feet on the floor and could hear here playing with her shoes.So I took off my shoes and socks.I put my bare foot in a position so my foot would lighlty touch those soft feet.Then I inched closer and closer.At times her foot would be on top of mine because she thought it was her shoe.THIS IS THE BEST FEELING and was getting aroused.I started to feel her leg but caught on to me playing footsie and moved her leg.She would put her stocking feet in the seat off and on.So while her empty shoe was on the flooor I was playing with it with my foot.It was refreshing to see a woman wear "my kind of outfit" .

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

That's a good idea FF - Blogs are great ideas, and there aren't too many foot fetish blogs out there so you'd have very little competition.

There's no cost involved and all you have to do is keep the blog updated on a regular basis (two or three times a week). Here's some resources for you.

<a href="http://www.blogger.com/start">Blogger</a> - one of the most popular blog creation sites/tools.

You can also create one at the <a href="http://www.blogster.com/">Blogster</a> site or at <a href="http://www.blogspirit.com/en/">Blogspirit<a/>. I encourage everyone to start a blog. It doesn't have to be sexually oriented. Every one has enough interests and hobbies to pour their passion into a webpage a few times a week.

Go for it, start one today!

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I went to the mall today seen a few women in stockings.Only interesting thing was an Asian lady at the jewelry store she had taken off her shoes and was sitting in her chair swinging her stocking feet.Only way I could see was peeking through a slim window pane so I intentionally walked by several times.A bench would have been perfecy at this spot because there nothing there.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:That's a good idea FF - Blogs are great ideas, and there aren't too many foot fetish blogs out there so you'd have very little competition.

There's no cost involved and all you have to do is keep the blog updated on a regular basis (two or three times a week). Here's some resources for you.

<a href="http://www.blogger.com/start">Blogger</a> - one of the most popular blog creation sites/tools.

You can also create one at the <a href="http://www.blogster.com/">Blogster</a> site or at <a href="http://www.blogspirit.com/en/">Blogspirit<a/>. I encourage everyone to start a blog. It doesn't have to be sexually oriented. Every one has enough interests and hobbies to pour their passion into a webpage a few times a week.

Go for it, start one today!

DP
Thanks DP I started one at Blogger so lets see how it goes.I will also keep posting my blog here too.Its called Footsies Under The Table.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

My boss was wearing flats and hose I hoping to get some dipping because there were problems with our system.She was in front of the computer "in position" but NOT ONE DAMN DIP.On four separate occasions but NOTHING :(
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Isn't your boss the one you've mentioned before who has only done some shoeplay once? Or twice?

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:Isn't your boss the one you've mentioned before who has only done some shoeplay once? Or twice?

DP
A couple of years ago she was a dipping queen always wore hose and flats.She would drive me crazy with her perfect size 6 feet DIPPING.Now she just wear,boots,socks,mules "anti dipping wear"She wears hose maybe once every two weeks. :(
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was up to my "old tricks" at work I saw one of my coworkers in the lunchroom talking with other workers.Shes 35-40 Asian lady shes cute and was wearing a long skirt with the slit.I sat right next to her and stares at those sexy hosed covered legs.No dangling but I was aroused being so close.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I don't know about your geographic area FF but things have warmed up here considerably over the past week.

Lots of women wearing capri pants and sandals. Plus a lot of well dressed ladies in suit/skirts, nylons and pumps.

The long wait is over.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

A cute consultant came to my job and she said I looked like someone famous his name is Omar Epps.So I run into her again and she was on the phone she dropped her phone to instantly talk to me and gave me the same compliment.So I was trying to hook up with her but her associate was always there and my other coworkers.So one day shes wearing a nice business suit with skirt with mahogany hose and matching suede pumps.YUMMY!I would intentionally walk by to hopefully see her dip but it was only a few heelpops.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Ah heelpops are better than nothing. Just keep a lookout. Good luck fellas! I'm so glad Spring is finally upon us. sigh.
Tumor

Post by Tumor »

Today at the office an older co-worker (46, I'm 27) came in this morning and kicked of her pumps, complaining about the rain. She went and got a whole lot of toilet-paper, came back, sat down next to me and started to dry off her feet (black nylon). She said: 'These are going to get really smelly...'
I nodded.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I watched my coworker dip she was wearing black socks and flats.Socks are not my thing just stockings but it caught my attention.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

If she's dipping with that outfit then she's game for for some RHT's and slingbacks!

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

At work today I see one of my good looking coworkers wearing ballet flats shes Asian early 20s.I saw her wearing these and had to walk by a few times because I never seen her wear flats.She was dangling her shoe and I was staring in amazement to finally see her dangle.She wasnt wearing hose just bare but I was so turned on by the sighting.In my opinion shes the second hottest babe in the company I hope I can see her feet someday.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Footsiefreak wrote:I was up to my "old tricks" at work I saw one of my coworkers in the lunchroom talking with other workers.Shes 35-40 Asian lady shes cute and was wearing a long skirt with the slit.I sat right next to her and stares at those sexy hosed covered legs.No dangling but I was aroused being so close.
Same lady but this time she was dangling her blue classic pump off of her toe AND WEARING HOSE TOO!I couldnt stop thinking about her feet all day.I was trying to engage in some "small talk" to enjoy the show but told me she was busy.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Does she normally wear hose? Not too common nowadays so I was thinking she had a job interview or a lunch date.

As I think I've mentioned before it's too bad we can't give the hose wearers some kind of award or recognition for doing what they do. It would encourage them to continue and inspire other women.

Just be careful FF, I know you like to push the envelope...

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:Does she normally wear hose? Not too common nowadays so I was thinking she had a job interview or a lunch date.

As I think I've mentioned before it's too bad we can't give the hose wearers some kind of award or recognition for doing what they do. It would encourage them to continue and inspire other women.

Just be careful FF, I know you like to push the envelope...

DP
Yes DP she wears hose all the time and wears CLASSIC pumps!She has great legs too!The one thing I dont like and I see other Asian women do this she will wear a skirt but only wear her hose to her calf and show her bare legs too.It makes no sense maybe I'll ask her why she does it.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

That is bizzarre. Hmm, maybe that would break the ice.
Tumor

Post by Tumor »

At work today: older co-worker wore brown high-heeled boots and took 'em off! She had black nylons under.
I don't know about u guys, but I'm a big fan of boots. Especially combined with nylons.
Almost too bad summer is coming, huh?