More scenario scene information

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

More scenario scene information

Post by Footsiefreak »

I like to know in the scene if its someone's wife playing footsie, someone playing footsie with someone's else's husband, etc. This would give me a better idea of the scene especially the ones in Italian. I can help with the English and Spanish scenes.

Comapdres A La Mexicana - The guy was invited to dinner by his boss and it was his bosses wife playing footsie with him.

Alguna Tenderemos A Laz Vez - There are two couples and the guy's are best friends. At the table, the one lady is really in love with the other guy, so she slips off her shoe to show him that she wants him.

I will do more when I have time. Hopefully with our great teamwork, we can get a better idea of the scenarios.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I agree that this would be a GREAT improvement...but perhaps hard to build up...

Let's try to add to this thread as many details as we know... i'll see then when i can put it online (something like the "Starring" thing i made) :)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

General Hospital: Valentines Day - The husband and wife were separated, but the wife wanted him back. They both went to their daughters recital, and the wife started playing footsie with her husband. If anyone has a certain scene and they want more details on it, I'll try to help out.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Love Boat - Two couples who are having affairs with each others spouses.
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Gremlins 2- Women who is guys boss asks him to dinner to discuss how to impress the big boss of the company and how succesful he will be .

Weekend at Bernies - Guy is having affair with gangsters girlfriend.

Malice - woman has conned 10 million dollars out of NHS and it is a secret plan with the doctor who took her organs, but womans husband finds out and she has to persuade husband that she wants to stay with him to throw him offguard.

War of the Roses - at business dinner woman who is guys date knows about his foot fetish and then proceeds to ... rest is history

CSI - woman in custody is being interrigated by police about murder and she tries to seduce police chief.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I Want Him Back - A guy is having midlife crisis, and is tired of his wife. His daughter invites her boss to lunch with them, and her boss starts to seduce him and plays footsie.

Between Love and Hate - The kid was invited to dinner by the wife and she starts playing footsie with him, and they start having an affair

Could someone please help with the Italian scenes? I'm so curious about them.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dark Justice - The old guy and the babe are on a team who catches guys who get off innocent who are really guilty. They are setting up the the other guy. So they are pretending to be husband and wife and she plays footsie with him in attempt to get more info.
ykantickleme

[ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

FootsieFreak, in "Alguna Tenderemos Alaz Ves", the scene is at the Polo Club where the man is actually in love with the woman sitting next to him, Rosaura, played by actress Cynthia Klitbo. The woman doing the "honors", is coming on to Guillermo, a conductor of an orcrestra, while "shacking" up with Ricardo, the town's local doctor. Guillermo just lost his wife in a car accident a little while ago.

I posted the real names of the actor and actress under the list that Nyllover was asking for under "Little improvement in scenes".

More info to come if you like, FF.
Footsiefreak

Re: [ENG] reply

Post by Footsiefreak »

ykantickleme wrote:FootsieFreak, in "Alguna Tenderemos Alaz Ves", the scene is at the Polo Club where the man is actually in love with the woman sitting next to him, Rosaura, played by actress Cynthia Klitbo. The woman doing the "honors", is coming on to Guillermo, a conductor of an orcrestra, while "shacking" up with Ricardo, the town's local doctor. Guillermo just lost his wife in a car accident a little while ago.

I posted the real names of the actor and actress under the list that Nyllover was asking for under "Little improvement in scenes".

More info to come if you like, FF.
Yeah! Klitbos was Guillermos wife's sister. I speak little Spanish but love watching novelas with all those hotties. Sabine Moussier is my favorite. YUMMY!