Jenny McCarthy Returns to Television

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Jenny McCarthy Returns to Television

Post by Dead Parrot »

Remember Jenny McCarthy? I hope so. She had/has an incredible body, and a Kelly Ripa-like self-depreciating sense of humor.

<a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050523/ap_ ... thy">Jenny will star in her own show</a> which apparently premires this week on UPN.

In the past Jenny was never shy about showing off her assets, and especially her feet. She was definitely aware of foot fetishism. The series promises to be "risque" so perhaps we'll get some foot content out of it.

Regardless, it's nice to see Jenny again. :kiss:

Scan from when she was the Candies model.

Enjoy,

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

On MTV Spring Break a few years back, she had Jeremy Piven an actor suck her toes in a hot tub. Just another Jenny trivia.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Jenny will be single again soon. If you're looking for a wife she's the one to chase now. :love:

DP
LOS ANGELES - Jenny McCarthy and her husband John Asher have filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences, her publicist said Friday. The TV star and former Playboy playmate had been married to Asher for six years.

McCarthy, 32, married Asher, a 34-year-old film director, in September 1999. They met when Asher directed McCarthy in the 1999 film "Diamonds."

The couple has a 3-year-old son, Evan.

McCarthy is currently starring in the new UPN sitcom, "The Bad Girl's Guide." Her previous work includes MTV shows "Singled Out" and "The Jenny McCarthy Show" and the short-lived 1997 NBC sitcom "Jenny."

Her books about pregnancy and motherhood, "Belly Laughs" and "Baby Laughs," were on the New York Times best seller list.

She wrote and stars in a feature film called "Dirty Love," which opens in September. Asher also directed that movie.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Hey Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hiker
Mod
Mod

Re: Jenny McCarthy Returns to Television

Post by hiker »

Dead Parrot wrote:In the past Jenny was never shy about showing off her assets, and especially her feet. She was definitely aware of foot fetishism. The series promises to be "risque" so perhaps we'll get some foot content out of it.
If I remember correctly, I think I heard that her ex-husband (or soon to be ex) has a foot fetish. Not sure where I heard this though. So yes... I agree that chances are good that we'll see foot fetish related topics since she's had first hand experience.

Dare I mention a possible footsie scene...? Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Yes, I've also read about her husband. I'll bet he has some stories to tell!

In addition to the show Jenny is working on a couple of films and a new book. She has quite a bit of talent for humor, and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her in the future. I hope anyway.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Any news on Carmen Electra! :)