True sighting from about 15 years ago

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

True sighting from about 15 years ago

Post by ILF »

This happened about 15 years ago.
I was studying in the local public library when I noticed a couple at the next table. They were sitting across from each other and she had both of her nyloned feet resting between his legs. Occasionally, she flexed her foot forward probably just touching his crotch.

Of course, 15 years ago, I doubted that the guy could've been turned on by this since "I thought I was the only person in the world with a foot fetish."

Not a long story..... but a true story nonetheless.

rojo

Post by rojo »

Nice story ILF... and I agree with you, years ago I also thought I was the only one who liked stockings and stuff. Thanks to the net, we are able to express ourselves. :) But I think I'm the only one from the Philippines here...
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Good post ILF. Sounds like a very casual tease. Not enough to get him going, just her getting a little reaction out of him occasionally.

Libraries are great places! Knowledge and nylons! :love:

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Was she wearing jeans or a skirt? I know I would've exploded if she wore a short skirt underneath that table.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Jeans/slacks.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Thanks for sharing ILF! :ooook:
m66m

Post by m66m »

Filipina have extremely sexy feet as you are very aware:)

rojo wrote:Nice story ILF... and I agree with you, years ago I also thought I was the only one who liked stockings and stuff. Thanks to the net, we are able to express ourselves. :) But I think I'm the only one from the Philippines here...
Regards,

Michael