After School Help Part 3: Prom Follies (Fiction)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Mike195

After School Help Part 3: Prom Follies (Fiction)

Post by Mike195 »

I appreciate all of the praise I get for the stories.. and I'm glad I'm able to make the readers happy with what I write. I'm open for more suggestions for situations and stuff if u guys would like to contribute your ideas.. :ooook: Anyway.. on to Part 3

After visting Kayla's house and being drained, and somehow calling a tow truck to get my car out of their drive-way.. Kayla and Susan both got their A's. Now, normally, I would be so damn excited to be getting this much pleasure from women's feet under the table, but this was different, it didn't feel right. It was blackmail, I was basically being their little tease toys for their benefit so I don't lose my job, but at the same time, I couldn't help but feel so much satisfaction every time I came, even though I knew it was wrong. I was thinking that I became disgusted with myself, but I tried to get that out of my mind when I found out that Prom was coming along, and the school needed chaperones for it.. I volunteered, because I mean.. c'mon.. most dances usually have girls take their shoes off, plus for me!! The school was all happy and excited about the prom, and needless to say I was happy for it too. About 2 days before the big dance, I got a note on my desk. I thought, "Must be a memo somebody left after school", As I opened it up, I saw that it was from Kayla.

Dear Mr. Johnson,

"Prom's almost here!! Do you know what that means, pretty girls are going to get all dressed up and wear fancy shoes. I know that's the real reason you're chaperoning, but you wouldn't tell anyone that would you." I was turning red as I was reading this.. "I know that we're gonna have a lot of FUN at the prom.. and I really hope you like my outfit..."

Love,
Kayla

As I read this, I couldn't help but get a little hard, and I saw something that was taped to the note, it was a photo, of Kayla, my mouth opened wide when I saw it. She was naked, but had tan colored pantyhose on and was posing with her soles facing the camera. I had to sit down to hide my hard-on, it was then that I noticed writing on the back of it, it clearly said.. "DON'T WHACK OFF!! Or else!!".. that's when my face turned white. I couldn't even think about what she might do to me, or my career if I starting yankin, so.. I juss tried not to think about it.

2 agonizing days later, Prom day finally came, and I had my tux ready, well I had to look nice, even though I didn't have anybody to go with(story of my life). Now as I was about to get to my car, I realized that it was still in the shop because it stalled at Kayla's house, I thought I'd call the other teacher that was going, Ms. Moge, she's been giving me lifts to school until his car was fixed. As soon as I picked up my phone, I heard a knock at my door. I answer it and it's none other than Kayla! She was in her prom dress which looked stunning, white, straps on her shoulders about down to ankle, and she wore those tan stockings and open toed shoes. I couldn't help but stare. "Hi, Mr. Johnson", snapped me out of it. "Um.. Hi Kayla, what are you doing here?" "I could tell that you needed a ride, cause your car broke down at my house so I got us a limo". I looked over and I saw a long black stretch in front of my house, at the time I figured "What the hell", so I followed her and said "Thanks". She said, "Yes, you should thank me", she turned around and grabbed my balls through my pants, I moaned a little, "...because I pretty much got you by these right now." She turned toward the limo and laughed it off. She got in first and I followed her, surprisingly, she wasn't the only girl in the limo.. "Oh, hi Susan", "Hello, Mr. Johnson". She said in a seductive voice, "You look nice tonight". She was wearing a black dress but the same design as Kayla's but with black stockings, and strap on shoes. "Thanks, so do you". It was then, that Kayla sat next to her friend, and then crossed her legs, and started flexing her foot up and down. I started to look at this, as Kayla said in a fake concerned matter, "Are you ok, Mr. Johnson, you look a little distracted". As Kayla said this, Susan began to rub my ankle with her open toed shoe, a little forcefully, and I started to get hard from all this stimulation. Susan pointed this out.. "Hey, Kayla, it seems he is a distracted, but I don't think it's little..." I was red, as hell, and then Kayla brought her shoe up and started caressing my dick through my pants.. "Let's play a little game.. Here are the rules. Susan here is gonna bring her shoe up to join mine, and we're gonna rub you through your pants with the intention of making you cum, but you are not allowed to cum or even resist for that matter, if you do.. one.. we'll tell your secret, and 2, we'll rip each other's clothes and make it seem like you tried to get in our pants!!, GOT IT!" I was shocked as hell, with a sultry smirk they started rubbing my dick through my pants. I couldn't help but moan a little, just then Susan added. "You know, it's about a 40 minute ride to the dance from here, do you think he can handle it"? Kayla just looked at me with lust and forcefulness in her eyes, and said, "He better, if he doesn't want his life ruined". Those became some of the most agonizing moments of my life, they were relentless in their assault on my manhood, they were stroking it with their shoes so softfully, then applying pressure at the right moment to get me to squirm.. they were definitely trying to get me to cum, but somehow, by sheer will, I was able to hold it in long enough to make it to the dance.

"mmm.. good boy". Said Kayla, "Now, let's go.." We exited the car and went to the dance. Now the dance was just the typical Prom, dancing, and music, kids hanging out and partying, although I did have to tell some kid that snuck in some pot that he had to leave immediately. Other than that.. it was pretty normal, until dinner that is. You see, the proms we have actually serve ya dinner, which I thought was cool, cause that was one night I didn't have to eat one of my badly cooked meals, or order out. Anyway, I saw Kayla, and Susan, and they waved for me to come and sit with them, they even told me which chair. I seriously was starting to get annoyed with this stuff but I had to go through with it. As we were getting served our meals, I felt something touch my calf. Immediately I looked over at Kayla who was juss staring a hole through me, then I something else hit my other leg, I look over at Susan, who shares the same look as Kayla. Now since I didn't whack off, and I juss got brought to the breaking point for about 40 minutes in a limo, I was already standing in attention. Now I look at Kayla, and whisper "Do you really think this is the right time now.." She said, "Time for what, Mr. Johnson", then she winked at me, and moved her foot up my leg. Susan's leg followed and copied Kayla's movements and rested on each of my thighs within centimeters of my raging dick. Luckily the tables had really long and concealing cloths to hide the activity. "I hope you can handle this Mr. Johnson, because this time, you will CUM.." Kayla says as I feel Susan's foot push my zipper down, and Kayla sneaks her nylon foot into my pants and starts massaging my dick. Now the only word I can use to describe this feeling is breathtaking.. literally. I was having trouble bringing moans out as she brought my dick out, and was now theirs for the molesting. Susan was rubbing her black nylon sole up and down the side of my throbbing dick, while Kayla brought her tan nylon encased toes up to the underside of my head and pushed in so she could grip it and slightly moved up and down. This was driving me insane, the pleasure was unbearable, then Susan moved her foot down and brought her other foot up, and started playing with my balls, pushing them, squeezing them between my sack, and causing me to shudder a little. I was trying to keep my composure as long as I could, because I didn't want to gather any attention. These teasing teenagers both looked at me with powerful, dominating looks, "Susan, it's time" Kayla smirked at me, and Susan then moved her left nylon foot off of my balls then moves it to my raging dick, and sandwiches it with Kayla's tan nylon. Their soft smooth toes were jacking my dick off expertly, and it was causing me to shudder violently, and start to even drool a little.. My eyes were rolling back in my head, I've had this cum building for a while, and now.. it's going to cum in a violent, nasty explosion all over their feet.. I was trying to hold back, I was trying to keep it in. Just then Susan said something that sent me over the edge. "Cum on Mr. Johnson, I know you want to cum, you need it desprately, just let it go, mmm.. I wanna feel that warmth all over my feet". That was it, Kayla finally moved her tan nylons up and down my dick along with Susan's black nylons, as my cum exploded all over their feet, just wave after wave of warm, sticky jizz all over them. They began to rub it into each other's nylons. They looked at me and said, "Oh my god, that is so warm, and sticky... mmm.. that's wonderful". For some reason, they didn't think that was enough. "Hey Susan, let's make him pass out". Susan then kept rubbing my peehole while Kayla kept rubbing my balls to get more cum to come out of me.. I was shuddering, and looked at Kayla and uttered.. "You... know.. that.. you won't..... get away... with....... this....... ahhh.." I gasped as I came again all over their feet, then suddenly passed out... The next thing I knew is that I woke up in a bed that wasn't my own. I looked around and noticed that my clothes were off, except for my boxers.. as I heard footsteps coming to the door of this room, I thought the worse, I thought that Kayla, and Susan had brought me to a hotel room, and were gonna use me for their worst desires, bot amazingly, it was probably the last person I expected to see...

Ms. Moge!!!

Dr.N

Post by Dr.N »

very entertaining man, I love it. :noworthy:

With the next part hopefully on the way :, you can finish with those 2 teens, ( prom -> graduation ;) )

and for a change maybe you can introduce some shoeplay ? :)

absolute0

Post by absolute0 »

mike195:

Dude that was fantastic for part 3!! I like the way both of them are now completely in control of their teacher!! It was great that you got some nylons involved as well....please keep that part in the story!! I can't wait for part 4!!!!!!

As for ideas, perhaps get the girls to have some sort of competition with each other where each one tries to outdo the other. For example, they could separately give him a footjob on different days where they time him to see how long before he loses it. I really enjoy the fact that even when the teacher really doesn't want to be teased, they don't care and do what they want :ooook: At the moment, the girls are just interested in getting good grades, but later maybe you can find another angle where they can use their teacher to get them gifts (shoes, lingerie, nylons, dresses etc..). Don't let either of the girls soften up...keep that nasty edge to them, domme style ;)

Cheers......Al
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: After School Help Part 3: Prom Follies (Fiction)

Post by Dead Parrot »

Mike195 wrote: I had to sit down to hide my hard-on, it was then that I noticed writing on the back of it, it clearly said.. "DON'T WHACK OFF!! Or else!!"..
LMAO! Excellent. Added pressure.
Mike195 wrote:"Um.. Hi Kayla, what are you doing here?" "I could tell that you needed a ride, cause your car broke down at my house so I got us a limo".
Good idea, more room for fun. I've never tried this in reality but it's on my list of things to do.
Mike195 wrote:"Let's play a little game.. Here are the rules. Susan here is gonna bring her shoe up to join mine, and we're gonna rub you through your pants with the intention of making you cum, but you are not allowed to cum or even resist for that matter, if you do.. one.. we'll tell your secret, and 2, we'll rip each other's clothes and make it seem like you tried to get in our pants!!, GOT IT!"
I've always liked this, the whole "don't cum or else!" threat, and of course she's doing everything in her power to make that happen. It just adds more tension. Who's going to win, her foot or his willpower?

I guess they're gonna wear him out in the hotel room now. Keep it up.

EDIT - a couple of thoughts:

1) Tell a future chapter from Kayla's point of view.
2) Flashback chapter telling how Kayla got her idea. Maybe seeing her older sister doing this to a married man at Thanksgiving dinner?
3) How Kayla got Susan involved. Maybe she got Susan to "practice" on someone before having her help with the teacher.

DP