Restaurant - Asian feet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dr.N

Restaurant - Asian feet

Post by Dr.N »

This was one year ago, I was at some local restaurant in San Francisco, I always pick the seat that has the panoramic for the tables, duh. ;)

I was with a friend of mine , we ordered food, we were still the only ones, this was about noon. We started eating slowly and chatting, I had an instinct i was going to witness some shoeplay that day!
:superlol:

20 minutes later, two hot asians come in, both wearing office suits, a skirt with black shinyy pumps, and tan pantyhose (my fav). My friend which knows about my fetish looked at me in a lustful way and says "Here is your dessert for today" :D

They sat down, it was a table in my range of view, I could clearly see what was going under the table, and obviously those two ladies were very tired, their feet exhausted in those heels, so once they were settled, their feet began moving, along wiht my crotch!

:superlol: JK:D

Anyway, the first lady, which had her back to me took of her shoes, and started rubbing her feet. :o My friend was still laughing at me, I was mesmerized and kept gazing there! It was so nice, she then took her other foot out, and gave it another little massage. She then put her feet back in her heels, half in... half out, and it stayed like that until we had to leave.

The other lady couldn't help but take off her shoes completely.

PS : True story. I make it sound like a fictional one though.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Have you been back there? Next time that happens why not invite the ladies to join you? That could lead to an even more interesting encounter.

Thanks for sharing,

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I could use some awesome luck like that right now I work in the middle of the corporate area of town but havent had any luck.What a slump!
Dr.N

Post by Dr.N »

I thought about that, but then again I hesitated, how can i indicate it for them that i want "it" ? :superlol:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Have some business cards printed up:

Dr. N
Massage Therapist
Healing Through Touch Since 1998

Then your address and phone number if you dare.

Of course you should know about massage before trying this. It's a skill every man should learn in order to help him get closer to "it". :lol:

DP