After School Help Part 5: Kayla's Test Run

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Mike195

After School Help Part 5: Kayla's Test Run

Post by Mike195 »

Hey guys, I'm sry it took so long to get another story up, I juss got a new job, and have been very busy lately.. sry again, but here's the next chapter

Kayla entered school on that Tuesday morning feeling a little more dominating then usual, after all, she had just figured out the plan to guarantee her trip out of high school history. First, she had to try it on a subject. That subject was Rob Smith, he happened to have a crush on Kayla, and Kayla knew it, but always shrugged him off. Now that she actually had a purpose to talk to him, she decided to test out her new foot skills. "Hey Rob", Rob was instantly shocked to see who said hi, considering he never thought Kayla would ever say hi to him, it was a great surprise. "Hey Kayla, wha-whatcha up to", stuttering his words out of nervousness, and excitement. "Nothing much, I hope you're ready for the test tomorrow", "Yea, I'm pretty much good". Kayla started to flirt a little with Rob to see what kind of reaction he would get, so, she started to show her ass a little more while speaking, and bend down in front of him to show him her sexy cleavage sticking out. "Yea... um.. uh..." Rob was struggling to find his words as much as he was struggling to wrestle his dick a more comfortable spot inside of his pants. "Hey Rob, I was wondering...", as she smirks a little and sits next to him, "If you wouldn't mind helping me study for the test, I'm a little off on some of the information, and since you know more than I do..." It's now that Kayla slips off her left shoe, crosses her legs, and starts rubbing her bare foot against Rob's leg. Rob doesn't like to admit it, but he loves feet, he's got a huge fetish for them, and when he saw Kayla's feet, he thought that he was going to cum for sure, but he held it in. "...could you help me" With a cute little smirk Kayla managed to get Rob into helping her with the test, little did he know however, he was about to get the ride of his life.

Kayla waited by the flag pole at the end of the day, and Rob appeared and said hi, Kayla shrugged him off a little, but then motioned with her hand to follow her, which he did. They came to a little secluded area near the school, it was a small park with some benches, and tables, but not many people went there mainly because it was somewhat old. Kayla definitely found it suitable for her needs. Rob questioned, "Um.. Kayla, mm-may I ask.. wha-what are we doing here?", Kayla then quickly turned around at Rob, and said, "Hey.. don't worry. we're just going to have more privacy this way, I really need to concentrate on the task at hand..." then she whispered to herself, "...or foot". Then they sat at one of the benches near the end of the park, virtually invisible to other people. Kayla sat right across from Rob, and finished formulating her strategy. Rob himself was getting a little nervous, considering he was all alone with this beautiful woman and her gorgeous body, legs, and feet, needless to say, he was hard. "So, Kayla.. let's see in 1066, it was William The Conqueror who invaded England, and was able to win the throne from his....." Kayla was listening to this and was getting bored, and a little annoyed, so she figured she shut this guy up. With a little smirk, she took her sandal off, and moved her foot up to Rob's thigh. Rob coughed a little, and looked up at Kayla who was smirking a little more at him. "Kayla, what are youu.... ahh..." Kayla decided it was time to work him some more, as she moved her foot to his crotch and began rubbing his hard dick through his pants. Rob in his little geek body couldn't believe it, she was jacking him off.. the feeling was incredible, like nothing he had ever felt, it was then that Kayla's face turned from smirky, to deathly dominant, as she suddenly took her foot away from Rob's lap, and got up.. Rob was so confused.. he didn't know what she was thinking.. "Guess what, Nerd boy, I didn't bring you out here for some fucking test, you are my guinea pig, if you don't cooperate with me, I'm going to tell the whole school that you raped me, and put a gun to my head. Everyone will believe me, because I'm so liked by the school, and ur nothing but pond scum", Rob was so humiliated, but he succumbed to her will, and she sat back down.. "Now, take that wimpy thing you call a dick out NOW!" She was so ferocious, as Rob fumbled with his zipper, his small 4 1/2 incher popped out. Kayla laughed so much as she saw this. "That's it, oh my god, no wonder you can't get laid, you don't have what it takes", she then placed her foot back on to his small dick under that bench table, and gripped her toes around Rob's head, Rob was moaning and shuddering like crazy, the feeling was so incredible. "Ahh... kayla.." Kayla then looked at him harshly, then used both her feet to squeeze his balls hard, "AHHHH!!" the pain was unbearable... "call me Kayla again, and you'll never cum after this moment, call me Mistress", "yes.. mistresss... ahhh", she kept one foot on his balls, and the other was jacking him off with her toes.. violently.. "C'mon you useless little bitch, I wanna see what you think of me now", Kayla then stopped and gripped the base of his dick with her toes, then jacked him off with the other foot, so hard that he would have orgasmed... if she wasn't keeping him shut.. "Ahhh.. mistress.. please, what.... the..." Rob was getting the old, shut door trick as I like to call it, Kayla kept jacking him off so much, yet he wasn't allowed any release, and all the cum built up within his body, before he couldn't take anymore, and screamed in Pain.. "Ahh.. the pressure is too much".. Kayla looked at him and said "You'll cum when I say so, and that won't be for another few minutes, see if you can last that long!!..", she then worked him harder and harder, as he could feel another orgasm coming, he didn't know if he was able to keep this up, other wise, he might get seriously injured... "AHHH shit...".. "mmm.. the look on your face is priceless Rob, I think it's time I let you go.." as she release her toes, Rob's cum spurted out with such force, it hit the bench about 8 times, and it nearly killed him, Rob then convulsed and pretty much passed out and fell off the bench, Kayla then slipped her sandals on, and walked toward the convulsing nerd. "I hoped you enjoyed that, cause it will never happen again" She then raised her foot, and kicked him in the balls hard, "you'll feel that when you wake up, nerd!". Kayla then walked off triumphantly, and said.. "That little nerd proved me right, I can do this, and I think I like being this cruel, I just hope Mr. Johnson has a bigger shlong.." :lol:

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks for the follow-up, although it looks like you are starting to have way too much fun with Kayla reducing every male in sight to a drained and quivering pile of flesh. :lol:

Keep up the good work,

DP
absolute0

Post by absolute0 »

Mike195:

Thanks dude....I've been wondering what Kayla would do with her school mate....she's getting quite nasty.....super!! Wish there was some gal like that when I was in high school :lol:

Any ways, when you do get the time, please continue the story.....she has to have some more adventures ;)
I know what I like....and I like what I know
Faz

Post by Faz »

:ooook:

I've been wanting to hear a story like that all my life,

keep it up,

Post the next chapter soon

Faz

Post by Faz »

I've been wanting to hear a story like that all my life,