Teacher stories/fantasy ???

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

henrikson106

Teacher stories/fantasy ???

Post by henrikson106 »

***REQUEST***
I know there are some stories out there already about teachers, but I was just wondering if anyone else had some more to share??? If they do, respond back...I know I got one, but I wanna know if anyone else has some about dangling/watching...interactions...or even dreams. POST THEM ALL HERE!!

thanx

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Guys....please pay attention to AGE ;)

Do not post anything too young please...i don't want to face any sort of troubles, thank you :)

P.S. i love school stories too...so...post them changing the age ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Well mine happened to take place during my late teenage years. My English teacher always wore tan hose with the same blue or black close pumps. She knew I was infatuated with her feet because she would sit on her stool in front of me, and dangle her feet under my desk. I would reach over, and slowly put my leg close by so that I could feel her swinging her leg against my pant leg.

Now if she would need to get my attention, all she would do is lightly brush her dangling foot against my leg. Sometimes, when I do well with spelling or grammer exercises, she would kick her shoe off and place her stockinged foot on the upper part of my leg. That would give me an instant hard on, but mind you she never placed her foot inside my pant leg. I went back to my old school recently, and sad to say I never saw my English teacher as she had left for another post. I do miss her seductive feet though.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Kingdom, i've changed "ealry teenage years" in "late teenage years". This doesn't remove anything from the story (i liked it), but remove any chance of troubles for the site.
Please pay a little bit more attention next time, thank you :)
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Early teenage years/late teenage years....

Sometimes a story is so obvious made up that its no longer interesting, just like this one
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Sorry Nyllover, that's one of the reason why I don't post that often anymore. It's because of posts like these that I feel like we're always criticized. You could keep that post on here if you want, but I feel like there's always this conflict going on. I hope you understand my friend. For once I just want to post without people thinking that I make things up. I'm just sharing it with the old posters on here such as Babylove, DP, and Bigfoot. Oh well such is life. If people don't believe, then I don't take much offense. It's just pointless to post anything without people appreciating it.
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

But it's so obviously made up, thats my point.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Well if you don't believe me then it's ok...I'm just sharing my experience. To each his/her own. Also I have proof with pictures from the candid/amateur section. Just ask Nyllover which ones they are. I'm just trying to contribute, and not leech off people.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Gentlement, enough with pointless discussion.

To be honest, i didn't like DTC1977 comment. If you don't like a story, you could just look somewhere else. There are not so many posters on this board, and we need to "preserve" the few we had, such has Kingdom (and you DTC1977 :) ).

And Kingdom...please keep up posting, and try to ignore the comments you don't like...that's what i do since the beginning of this website :lol: