👣 Walking in Nikes with no Socks: Sasha Medley

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Walking in Nikes with no Socks: Sasha Medley

Post by FeetCore »

I found this gem, Sasha Medley (5'6", size 10), walking on the side of a street on a cold night in sneakers with no socks. I saw how pretty she was and couldn't help but imagine how great her shoes would smell. I turned around and pulled up to her and offered a ride which she accepted. In the process of small talk, I told her I was a feet photographer and asked her what size shoe she wore. When she said size ten, I got an immediate stiffy and then asked her to take off a shoe to show me the bottom of her foot. And when I saw her shapely nubby arches, I knew I needed to do whatever it would take to get her back to my place so I could lick and smell her feet to high heaven.

Luckily she agreed to come back to my house for the measley $40 bucks that I offered and boy did I have my way with her feet, licking and sniffing so hard. She later became confused (in a chuckling sorta way) when I used her soles to tightly hold down her Nike shoe over my face as I inhaled. This type of interaction was completely new to her and she thought it was odd, but she certainly did not consider it as bad as some weirdo whipping out his junk for her to see or touch. Because I opted not to do that vulgarity on that particular night, I tell myself (and others online) that I am a "respectable" producer, in the same way that some voyeurs pat themselves on the back for "only looking" at feet.

This comes from one of her 9 full length clips titled: "Sasha Medley Cam 3 scene1"