Another scene, but it is a task and a half (PICS HERE!)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

fetish4footsie

Another scene, but it is a task and a half (PICS HERE!)

Post by fetish4footsie »

There was a footsie scene in the Australian soap "Neighbours" from which Kylie Minogue, Guy Pearce and Russell Crowe all appeared one of the characters Lou who lives with his mother-in-law decide to both have a double date at their house whilst they are sitting down at dinner Lou's date starts to play footsie with the mother-in-law's date.

I wouldnt hope too much on this one as the show has been running for nearly 19 years and was on 5 times a week over here in England, so if you work that out to 5 times 52 = 260 multiply that by 19 thats nearly 5000 episodes to ransack through... phew!!!

Also I dont know if this would apply but the Jet Li, DMX film "Cradle to the Grave",
Gabrielle Union from Bad Boys 2 is doing an exotic dance in front of this guy then while she is dancing puts her foot with shoe on between the guys legs on the chair and then starts rubbing it.

Finally there is a film out at the moment called, "The Hard Word", starring the afore mentioned Guy Pearce as a jailbird and is sure his wife is having an affair with his lawyer. There is this scene when the wife and lawyer are snorting coke and the wife puts her foot with high heel on in his crotch.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...what can i say...one of the main jobs to be done in the weekend will be to fix the list... so many to add...some to remove..oh my! :shock: :shock:

Thanks a lot, you are doing an amazing work :wink:
hazatude

Post by hazatude »

This guy is amazing!

Thanks a lot F4F! :ooook:
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Good looking out F4F! :wink: 8)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Another Scene but it is a task and a half

Post by nyllover »

fetish4footsie wrote: Also i dont know if this would apply but the Jet Li DMX film Cradle to the Grave,
Gabrielle Union from bad boys 2 is doing an exotic dance in front of this guy then while she is dancing puts her foot with shoe on between the guys legs on the chair and then starts rubbing it.
Well, i got this scene from Cradle To The Grave and i'm posting here the vidcaps... it's surely a HOT scene (and you should see the whole scene :o ) but... uhmmm... she rubs him with her knee... what do you guys think? Should this scene be on the site or not? Or maybe just a good one for the "Off Topic" secion? :wink:

fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Good Work Nyllover. I think it probably should go in the off-topic section.