WHAT A GREAT DAY AT WORK!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

WHAT A GREAT DAY AT WORK!

Post by Footsiefreak »

I get in starTing my usual routine then a cute Asian lady walked by me I said hi.I found out she was from another office and there for a meeting.I was like "it's about time we had some Asian ladies around here"She was wearing a business suit skirt,Nude hose, with black classic pumps and great legs YUMMY!So I ran into her again and we chatted for a little while.She ended up sitting at one of the empty desks so I intentionally walk by to see some dipping and my PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED.The first time she was on the phone leg crossed but her foot was half way out of her shoe.Second time,she had her legs folded under the chair with her heel out.Third, she was heelpopping I could walk by too many times because it would have looked obvious but I was in a good mood all day because of her.She dipped more in one hour than all the other ladies combined for as long as I been there.I was sad when I saw her pack up her things :imsad:

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Good things come to those who wait! :ooook: