The Shrink...about a new shrinking device (Fiction)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

FootObsessedWriter

The Shrink...about a new shrinking device (Fiction)

Post by FootObsessedWriter »

This a story I wrote and had published on a fetish site

The Shrink

I exited a small café with my lunch in hand and found a seat outside. The green wrought iron chairs were uncomfortable and the table was not flat. My small paper cup, full of cool coffee, canted toward me. I watched as customers came and went. I nibbled on my tasteless tuna sandwich wondering why I stopped at this place again.
A woman approached from my left and I glanced over. She had long red hair and was about five feet tall. She wore a tight black skirt and a low-cut red blouse revealing a great deal of cleavage.
As I always did, I quickly glanced from her breast to her feet. She wore a pair of black high-heeled mules accentuating long sexy legs. Her small round toes were polished red matching her blouse perfectly.
“May I sit here?â€￾ She asked as I looked up at her in a sudden trance. “No other tables seem to be open,â€￾ she added.
“Sure,â€￾ I answered.
The sexy red-headed woman sat across from me and crossed her legs at the knee. I watched, through the empty spaces in the table, as the rear of her sandal fell from her heel.
“Hi, I’m Rebecca,â€￾ she smiled as she introduced herself.
“Hi,â€￾ was all I good force from my lips.
It could be compared it to shell shock. A beautiful woman was sitting across from me. She sat at a table revealing every part of her scrumptious legs and feet. A better situation could not be wished for in a lifetime of hoping.
“I’m doing a research project for college,â€￾ Rebecca stated with a smile, “and you look like a great subject.â€￾
“Why’s that--,â€￾ I asked while watching as her mule slide off those small round toes.
“I don’t know to be honest,â€￾ Rebecca stated as she tried to pick up her mule with her toes.
“You just seem to be right.â€￾
At this time I was having a difficult time looking up at Rebecca. I was so engrossed in watching her feet I missed the large smile on her face.
“So where you from?â€￾ She asked and I sat up suddenly.
I was a bit embarrassed as I watched her smile. I knew she found out about my obsession.
“Um…a couple miles from here,â€￾ I said my embarrassment showing through my voice.
“Foot fetish?â€￾ Rebecca asked and I could only smile.
Suddenly I felt pressure between my legs. I looked down and saw her beautiful toes pressing the growing bulge within my pants. Those sculptured toes pushed till her toes pointed upward and her foot arched. I noticed she wore a strange toe ring on her second toe. It glowed, as if lit from below.

My head began to spin and my eyes got heavy. My skin seemed to tighten then I noticed things around me began to get larger.
“What’s going on?â€￾ I squeaked but Rebecca just pressed harder and smiled.
My legs shrank and I suddenly stood on the chair cushion. Rebecca disappeared from my vision, replaced by the green iron table. When I began to see up through the table I blacked out.
Kidnapped By Toes
“What do you want?â€￾ I heard someone ask venomously and I opened my eyes.
I found myself curled up within the seat cushion. I sat up and tried to sort out my situation. Rebecca sat across from me. Her foot posed at the edge of the seat. A huge man stood beside the table speaking with Rebecca. I stared through the green wrought iron table above me and listened.
“You can’t do this,â€￾ The man stated.
“Do what,â€￾ Rebecca replied cynically.
“Shrink men for your own sick pleasure.â€￾
Rebecca paused, her face reddened.
“I don’t know what you’re talking aboutâ€￾ Rebecca replied.
“Rebecca, Professor Scarbough will know about this.â€￾
“Do whatever,â€￾ Rebecca spat, “I’m busy right now.â€￾
The man began to turn away but stopped.
“Don’t show up at my house tonight, Rebecca.â€￾
The man left.
I stepped back unconsciously and fell backward. I wrestled with the cushion till I could sit up. I noticed Rebecca’s large sole hovered over me. My immediate thought was that she would crush me, so I scrambled backward. I tried to climb over the large leather hills of the seat cushion. Rebecca easily slid her sexy toes around my waist and picked me up. She had placed me between her first and second toe. She tightened her grip and carried me over the seat.
Rebecca’s beautiful foot, her delectable toes painted red, and her sexy mules would have turned me on immediately in a normal situation. I would have done anything for her, but like a feral cat in a corner, I began to resist. I managed to turn myself around and bit the webbing between her toes. Rebecca squealed and jerked her foot back. She smashed her knee into the wrought iron table sending my cup of soda over the table and over her foot.
I heard foot steps running from the café. The waiter offered to wipe her leg clean of the drink.
“No, you pervert,â€￾ Rebecca spat.
The waiter apologized and left Rebecca with a damp rag.
Rebecca grasped me tightly between her wet toes and brought me to the floor. She pulled her dry foot from her other mule and set me under the toe of the shoe. She then slid her bare foot back into the mule pressing me into the expensive leather. After Rebecca wiped off her leg and foot she plucked me from her mule and placed me in a small jewelry box.

Object of Affection
I was asleep when warm water fell over me and woke me with a jolt. I sat up, floating on an island of soft velvet. The jewelry box sat upon a small table, in a small room. Upon the bed was a small steel cage. The man from the café sat in the cage with his arms crossed. An old television sat against the far wall playing the evening news. It was old and bolted to a long chest of drawers.
“What kind of things does this woman want to do to me?â€￾ I thought.
“She shrunk men for pleasure,â€￾ I recalled the conversation from earlier.
Rebecca stepped from behind a small wall wearing only a towel. The towel covered her chest down to her thighs. I watched then like before I gazed at her feet. Her feet were sexy as ever. Her toes polished a dark purple this time. She walked slowly to the bed and poked at the cage on the bed. The man snarled and swore.
Rebecca suddenly dropped the towel and stood naked facing me. Her figure was incredible. She had a perfect hourglass figure beginning with her large breast and ending with her sexy hips. Her legs, placed together, formed a perfect oblong triangle to the edge of the bed.
I stepped back unconsciously fell into the small pool of water surrounding the small velvet island in stood on. I crawled back up and sat dripping wet.
Rebecca dressed herself in a bra and panties then a long red satin dress. The dress was solid from the shoulder straps to about two feet over the bottom edge. The bottom of the dress was partially transparent, showing off her shapely legs. The dress ended just above her ankles.
Rebecca walked around the bed and pulled a suitcase from beneath it. She then sat down on the bed, opened the case, and pulled out a pair of slim blue pumps. She slid them on, crossed her legs and let the heel of her pump fall. She then began to wiggle her pump, balancing it on her delectable toes.
“This has to be the best thing that’s ever happen too me.â€￾ I thought with a smile quickly forgetting about the experiment or the possible pain and anguish.
Rebecca was the best dangler I’d ever seen. She never lost the pump. It stuck to her toes like it was glued. She swung the pump left and right, back and forth. I stood back and began to jack off. I glanced over to the man in the cage and he had his head in his hands. I quickly forgot about the rest of Rebecca and focused on her feet only. Rebecca began to wiggle her toes till the pump finally fell to the floor. She continued to wiggle and stretch her toes and I continued to masturbate till I finally came. My legs got weak and I fell back.
“Ewww,â€￾ I heard as I looked at the room ceiling.
“It only took you 30 minutes, new record.â€￾
I sat up and looked at Rebecca. She was smiling and writing upon a pad of paper.
“Alright, I can resize you now,â€￾ Rebecca said.
I stood dumbstruck.
“Is that all you were going to do,â€￾ I heard the man in the cage ask furiously.
Rebecca laughed.
“I could have done that for you.â€￾
“I’ve got other plans for you,â€￾ Rebecca replied with an evil grin.
“You ready,â€￾ Rebecca asked me as she held the toe ring in her hand.
“Wait,â€￾ I said quickly, “What if I want to stay this small.â€￾
Rebecca laughed again.
“I kind of enjoy it. Maybe you could just carry me around with you,â€￾ I added.
“You sweet thing…â€￾
“I think I can do that. You are the cutest of all my subjects. Anyways I was looking for someone to watch me torture Curtis here.â€￾
Rebecca smiled and picked me up. She placed me in the cage with Curtis then left the room.
For the next two months Rebecca took me with her….to be continued