[ENG] Heelpop...finally!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Heelpop...finally!

Post by Dead Parrot »

There is a woman who works in my building who has a wonderful sense of fashion. I see her several times a week, and she always has on a dress, suntan hose and dark classic four inch heel pumps. Even though we had our first snowfall this week, she has not changed to boots like most of the women have.

Walking around the office, I am sometimes able to go near her cube and have a looksee under her desk. For the past couple of months, since I discovered her, there has been absolutely no action whatsoever. I was very disappointed, figuring she was one of those women who dressed nicely, but kept her pumps glued to her feet.

Well, today I finally got a very brief glimpse of some shoeplay on her part. She was sitting at the table of one of the meeting rooms on our floor. Each meeting room has a narrow window by the door that runs from floor to ceiling.

As I walked by I saw her though the window sitting there with her ankles crossed under her chair. It was a very slow day so I bought a soda and sat in one of the break room chairs nearby so that I could see her legs and feet without her being able to see me.

After a few minutes she flexed her foot that was on the floor and BAM! Her heel popped free of the pump. This lasted less than thirty seconds before she pulled her feet out from under the chair and crossed her legs. When I got up to leave I could see under the meeting room table and there was no dangle.

Oh well, at least I got to see something. Women like her are a real challenge. You hope and look and hope and look for some shoeplay, but she leaves you empty. Then one day - this! It's almost more satisfying than a woman who immediately beings dipping or dangling.

The attached pic is NOT a pic of the woman I was watching, it's one of the many shoeplay photos I've pulled off the net. It is presented here merely to give you an idea of the wonderful view I had today.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I'm sure this was one of the best days at work then! :lol:

Lucky day DP, lucky day! Thx for sharing! :D