How many real life footsie stories happen each day?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

How many real life footsie stories happen each day?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I think about this everyday. How many times does a "Three's Company footsie scene" each day? You know where the wife or girlfriend is playing footsie with her man right there not knowing. Around the world I'll say 1.000 times a day?

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I'm sure that some of the most exciting encounters are the one we will never hear about (for obvious reasons).

But, we can imagine it, write about it and continue to seek out videos.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Probably much more than that. Remember that footsie is a flirt method that doen't necessarily correlate with foot fetishism.

I have witnessed it happening. And I know it used to happen to me frequently 5 years ago.
At some point I'm sure I'll begin to share some of those stories. There are some good ones.

And there is a very interesting story regarding a former co-worker which I hope to share soon. I just hope she doen't visit this site!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ILF wrote:Probably much more than that. Remember that footsie is a flirt method that doen't necessarily correlate with foot fetishism.

I have witnessed it happening. And I know it used to happen to me frequently 5 years ago.
At some point I'm sure I'll begin to share some of those stories. There are some good ones.

And there is a very interesting story regarding a former co-worker which I hope to share soon. I just hope she doen't visit this site!
No time like the present to share these stories.I have no problem sharing mine. You dont need to name names just described what happened no one knows who you are :S