Once You Kiss a Stranger (1969)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Once You Kiss a Stranger (1969)

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hi Folks,

I'd like to see if anyone can get a hold of this movie and capture the foot and shoe scenes. This film is one of my earliest memories as far as female feet on television goes, so it was very important in the development of my fetish.

Once You Kiss a Stranger is a 1969 film starring Carol Lynley. My thanks to Feeture for identifying this movie for me.

I recall two foot/shoe scenes, as well as at least one pedal pumping scene.

The first scene is fairly early in the movie when Carol uses her white pump clad foot to slowly unplug a television set.

The next specific scene I remember are close-ups of her feet as she is walking along the fairway of a golf course.

I also remember at least one pedal pumping scene towards the end.

If anyone could get these scenes and put them on Megaupload (Rapidshare no longer works for me) I would be beyond grateful.

Thanks,

DP

Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

The mind boggles DP, un-plug a TV set with her pump clad foot. I am wondering how this is possible, you got me intrigued :lol: I will have a look around, I'll let you know if I see anything available on this movie.

Another person with a problem with Rapidshare.. What message do you get may I ask when you try to download? I can never understand why some have trouble with Rapidshare and others not :S

Mark
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Movie airs September 25 at 1:30 PM Eastern on, of all places, the Golf Channel, which is where I caught it earlier.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Feeture - Thanks for the heads up!

Foxdye - The reason I can't use Rapidshare anymore probably has to do with my own machine. When I arrive at the download page I can't view that verification letter combination that you have to type in. The message I get says ERROR: Please Enable Javascript. Well, I've checked that and it should be ok.

As a result, right now I can only use Megaupload. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

DP
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

It's that you say that DP! Unfortunately, I also can't use rapidshare for the same reason; due to not being able to read the verification letters! :S If you do find a solution please do share! Thanks! :ooook:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hi Folks,

I'm bumping this topic in the hopes that in the intervening three plus years since my original post the movie might have made it into circulation somewhere.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Cheers,

DP