My girlfriend wears hose for me, but she needs help with fj

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

tgmic

My girlfriend wears hose for me, but she needs help with fj

Post by tgmic »

How can I help her give me an awesome footjob to make me explode. Ladies, I could use your advice.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

1. Buy one of the JB Video POV Footjobs DVDs.

2. Have your girl dress up like one of the models.

3. Lie naked on the floor while she sits in a chair next to you.

4. Play the DVD and tell her to copy what the girl onscreen is doing.

5. Repeat until she meets your standards.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Like anything it takes practice you really need good muscles to keep your feet moving.
heelcummer2

Post by heelcummer2 »

how about tell her to touch you on your underwear till it pops out then rub it on her heels till you cum all over her heels.
3oclockkickoff

Post by 3oclockkickoff »

heelcummer2 knows the score.
Hilomeno

Post by Hilomeno »

I like it when my wife uses 1 foot to curl it around my cock so it's propped up in the air while I lie down, with the other foot she points her toes and rubs the head of my cock lightly. I know many girls might not do it but dirty talk while she does it makes me cum instantly especially if she'll let you cum on her toes.
Hilomeno

Post by Hilomeno »

BTW, your avatar... Not so attarctive......
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

My wife does this thing I call a Pattyjob. She will straddle me and rub her feet along my shaft to help 'get me going", but it is a hard pace and position to maintain. Over the years I have settled for that turning into a handjob, but with a twist. She will put her feet on my bare chest where she rubs it with her feet, or I kiss her toes while she hand jobs me. Ultimately I get off and she will lick up what I erupt onto my belly. Its not a full-blown footjob I guess but it still feels pretty darn good.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
Guy from NY

Re: My girlfriend wears hose for me, but she needs help with

Post by Guy from NY »

[quote="tgmic"]How can I help her give me an awesome footjob to make me explode. Ladies, I could use your advice.[/quote]

First, I think the only "lady" here has an "NYL" in front of her name, so don't wait too long for them to respond. You have to teach her, it helps if you have gotten a lot of fj's before. If not, videos can be helpful, though most FJ vids I see are unimaginative and the girl is just trying to pump it with her soles. When a girl approaches this method with me it doesn't get me there, I prefer a lighter tease and lots of ball play until the end. A Girl does NOT need strong muscles, nor does she need to tire herself with this constant awkward up and down motion. More can be achieves with wiggling toes and teasing.

Mostly, though, her attitude is key. The first thing you have to help her see is how sexy her feet are, amiss to many, and the 'power' they have over you. Once a girl gets into the fetish and realizes what she can do to you and how much it turns you on, the power is theirs and the sky is the limit. There's always new games to play, new scenarios to create, and being uninhibited in creating them is where the fun begins. My secret has always been once you have a women where you want them (You can get them off effortlessly and numerously) they want to do whatever you like to get you off too. Then they become obsessed with the whole thing.

Hope this helped.
Wine, legs and song.