[ENG] Other students you watched dipped

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Other students you watched dipped

Post by Footsiefreak »

There are so many I watched during school.I got into watching my classmates dip and dangle in highschool before it was just teachers.Some that came to mind are Anna she was a short girl very pretty and she wore mens loafers that were made for girls.She would constantly take her feet out of her shoes while she was sitting then swing her stockinged feet YUMMY!Then ther e was Allison she was in my study hall good looking she wore classic black suede flats she dipped so well one day I developed a slight crush on her LOL!

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I know exactly what you're talking about.

My middle and high school years were spent at a catholic school, so that meant white socks and loafers for the girls. I saw too many things to recount here. Needless to say it was very disracting. Out of uniform days were worse since wearing hose was in style during the 80s.

Geez FF, you're bringing back a lot of memories!

DP
Attachments
9381173b.jpg
9381173b.jpg (22.46 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
BobbySocks.jpg
BobbySocks.jpg (67.52 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
Candid Classroom.jpg
Candid Classroom.jpg (31.23 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
e25f97be.jpg
e25f97be.jpg (40.79 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
fc_ff_g003_005.jpg
fc_ff_g003_005.jpg (71.72 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
High School Uniform.jpg
High School Uniform.jpg (60.11 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
P5020034.jpg
P5020034.jpg (37.28 KiB) Viewed 1653 times
rhona1.jpg
rhona1.jpg (68.1 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Student.jpg
Student.jpg (60.46 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
tabe27.jpg
tabe27.jpg (61.75 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
UKSchoolGirl.jpg
UKSchoolGirl.jpg (24.51 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

In my catholic high school...I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO CIVIES DAY (Basically "out of uniform" day) during the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our school has soooooooo many really hot chicks with absolutely 100% beautiful satisfying looking feet! YUM! Libraries are the best during these times. Sitting in your own cubicle and watching the girl across from you taking it off and playing with herself! Lots of dipping there and exposure. I always love people with sandles...I like the barefeet. I'm not into the pantyhose or nylons. I'm more of a natural liking type of guy.
I remember in Grade 11 this really hot looking Blonde girl named Tara was sitting across from me in the cafeteria. She was wearing sandles with light blue toenails. When me and my friends were playing cards, I wanted to advance on her a little, so I pretended I accidentally touched her foot. I did this a frequent amount of times followed by numerous "sorries" to that girl. With many attempts and nothing happening, I'd figured that I would give up. So...about 5 minutes later, I felt someone touch my pant leg and was quickly advancing to my crotch. Then BAAM she place her foot right on my crotch for about 2 seconds and then my friend spotted it, but i caught him first spotting me...so i pretended that i got kicked by her. Luckily, Tara was playing along and said "sorry" to me and that she meant to kick her friend but she missed. But she was smiling at me so it was all good. After that, I never spoke to her...just gave her a wink when she spots me. =) And there's my story...
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Good story WJ. Too bad you didn't get to nail her later.

DP
Attachments
Did it look like this?
Did it look like this?
Bare thru Jeans.jpg (38.69 KiB) Viewed 1638 times