Footsies With Friends Wife 5

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Footsies With Friends Wife 5

Post by Footsiefreak »

This was July 1994 I was invited to dinner again by my neighbor.I was eager as usual because I was expecting footsie from his wife.We were across from each other.She was wearing a tank top showing nice cleavage shorts and flip flops.We were eating and she starts rubbing her foot in between my feet.She did it for a while she stopped and started doing it again.I was trying not to stare at her cleavage.

I might as well tell all the rest of my experiences with my neighbors wife.TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT SHE STARTED FEELING GUILTY ABOUT US MESSING AROUND AND SHE TOLD HER HUSBAND.She made it like I stsrted making passes at her but shes the one who started it.Of course he believes his "cheating" wife and she s acting like shes so innocent.SHES A LIAR AND I KNOW THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND EXPOSE HER FOR WHO SHE REALLY IS :roll:

WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Yo dude. You can tell that this girl is a sneaky one. Also a backstabbing prick if you ask me. You better tell her husband everything to humiliate you. Cause that aint fair dude. That girl sounds like a jerk, like one of those immature kids who tattle tale on people.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I did finally confess to him about me and his wife messing around about 2 months ago.BUT OF COURSE HE BELIEVES HIS WIFE WAS TOTALLY INNOCENT.WE DONT SPEAK ANYMORE!