Webfind - Prom Date Footjob (HOT!)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Webfind - Prom Date Footjob (HOT!)

Post by Dead Parrot »

I found this excellent little story on a slutblog. Enjoy!

With the trend of my gal pals strolling down memory lane, I thought I'd jump on that band wagon and tell a tale from the past of my own.

The scene was dinner before Prom and there were eight of us, four couples, eating together at a local restaurant. Being a fairly small town there weren't a lot of choices for fine dining but this place was one of them or at least as close as we could afford at our tender ages. The place was suffeciently upscale and the lighting subdued with soft candle light glowing on the tables.

Back in the "olden days" when we were still in high school (or maybe it was just our small town mentality) the girls didn't go have their hair and make up done professionally. We did our own and I think prom was a big deal, but not nearly the deal it is these days.

That evening I was wearing a white dress with spaghetti straps and a handkerchief hemline a la Saturday Night Fever. :-) I chose some fun strappy red shoes, a light shell pink polish on my toes, no nylons and a cute little red sparkly bag. My date was wearing a white tux with a red bow tie and a red boutonniere. Such school spirit.

At dinner we all grabbed seats at the table and tried in our adolescent ways to seem grown up and blase about being so dressed up yet restricted to soda pop rather than champaigne or Boones Farm :-). Feeling a little frisky myself, I decided to let my foot wander across the floor and up Ed's ankle. My reward was a quick glance and the slightest of smiles in acknowledgement and encouragement.

Encouragement it was so I slipped off my shoe ever so silently and away my wandering foot went. Up the calf and back down again. This time the reward was his leg streched out a little more for easier access. I was all about that easier access so up the thigh I wandered. Stroking and teasing with my bare painted toes till they were just lightly brushing across his balls. Wider went the legs. Up went my naughty foot. I began stroking his already rock hard bulge (high school boy, remember?) with my foot. Up and down ever so firmly but slowly. He scooted his chair up so that he was closer to the table and adjusted the napkin on his lap.

While adjusting, I slipped off the other shoe and both my frisky feet found he'd unleashed his throbbing member below that napkin. I smiled slightly and continued keeping up with the flowing conversation at the table though Ed seemed uncharacteristicly quiet. Both my feet were happily wrapped around him sliding his hardness between my high arches and occasionally tickling with my toes. I stroked. Up. Down. Up. Down. I could feel him pulsating against the soles of my feet. I could feel the tensing of his thigh muscles. I saw him reach below the table and i felt him grab the dinner napkin and hold it against his explosion. I felt the surge on my feet and the bit of moisture that he wiped up with his linen.

Another quick glance and small smile thrown my way before Ed rejoined the conversation. My date and Ed's date were none the wiser.

MitchJ

Wonderful find!

Post by MitchJ »

DP, thanks so much for your diligence. You always find the BEST stuff!
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Ditto! :ooook:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Oh my. :ooook:
ykantickleme

[ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

EXCELLENT FIND!!!
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Wish I went to my prom! :imsad:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

:roll:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

OH man, high school was indeed fun because you're entering into adulthood and you're always looking for ways to break the rules. Great! :ooook: